Bookwormav
RANNVIJAY

Should Christian Bakers Make Cakes For Gay Couples

Bookwormav

Pro

This issue has appeared in the news and I find it an interesting topic. I am having a con view on this. Here are some rules.

1: No swearing or profanity
2: Show respect to me and what I believe and I will do the same
3: Use sources if you can

The first round is to accept or start your argument.
Last round is conclusion.
RANNVIJAY

Con

They should not make cakes for the gay couples as it's against our culture. I know we live in 21st and everybody has a right to live in their term. But we should keep in mind that we have some values and rules which we have to follow in this beloved planet. GAY couples are the disguise in this planet and they are challenging the nature. How can anyone make a sexual relationship with the same sex. It really horrible that we know the truth still we don't want to see it. There is no future of these type horrible relationship .
Many people say that love never see religion, sex etc.. Ya, its right. But that for those who really know the meaning of the love not for those who attracted towards the person in the first sight and fall in love with the same sex. Can you ever think that why our God make women and men on this planet? You don't need to do brainstorming to get the answer, the answer is very simple and understandable that to make a balance in the planet. A guy can marry only female as it's totally right and justify. But how can one men marry to another men. If it happen it will distract the balance of the planet. Love is a beautiful thing and these gay couples want to spoil this.
Okay! for one second we can accept their marriage but after sometime their interest with each other will fizzle out and they will separate themselves with each other. As a result the world will be lost for them as everybody hates them and curse them. Gay couples also have emotions but only for a mere time and after that all the love and their emotions fade in the sky.
So respect the love and use your brain to know what you're doing and where you will go in this relationship.
Bookwormav

Pro

First off, I will like to say that I am taking a pro stance on this. I am sorry for the inconvenience I cause by making this mistake.

Now to my opponent. Many religions teach that homosexuality is a sin against nature. And I have to say, it isn't entirely wrong. God did create man and woman as to carry on life. But, those religions also say that we must love and respect one another, and strive to make the world a better place. In my eyes, we would promote our religion more effectively if we show others the love that God has shown us. That means showing compassion and being kind to others, weather it be the old lady across the street or the ex-convict. Many Christians use our faith to put themselves above others, and that isn't right. We are all equals in God's eyes.
RANNVIJAY

Con

RANNVIJAY forfeited this round.
Bookwormav

Pro

Bookwormav forfeited this round.
RANNVIJAY

Con

RANNVIJAY forfeited this round.
Bookwormav

Pro

Bookwormav forfeited this round.
RANNVIJAY

Con

RANNVIJAY forfeited this round.
Posted by mwesigwa1 2 years ago
mwesigwa1
Yes, please clarify your position.
Posted by EmptyOptimist 2 years ago
EmptyOptimist
Can you clarify your stance? You take the pro spot, but in your open, you state that you will be arguing the con.