That1PoliticalKid
AnimeGirl

Should Christians Love ISIS Members?

AnimeGirl has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

That1PoliticalKid

Pro

Round 1 is acceptance. Round 2 is your opening statement. round 3 is rebuttal and round 4 is your closing statement. I believe Christians should love ISIS because of Matthew 5:44 which says: But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
AnimeGirl

Con

Thank you for addressing this topic. I believe that this shouldn't happen. If ISIS is attacking us then why should we fall in love with them? they try to harm us and they harass the USA. This is a serious matter. ISIS are sinners and christens are meant to be innocent so they just don't mix.
That1PoliticalKid

Pro

Hello, Anime Girl! I am sorry for the confusion! I did not mean romantic love to ISIS Members, I meant compassionate love. for example, having compassion on ISIS and not wanting to kill them because of what they have done. I hope that clears things up! You can now go ahead and give your opening statement, and it is an honor to debate against you.
Posted by AnimeGirl 4 weeks ago
AnimeGirl
oh sorry! I guess I was confused.
Posted by Heirio 1 month ago
Heirio
Honestly, this debate did not start how I expected.