Wilson704
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Should Christmas end?

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Wilson704

Con

I would like to hear your point of view first please.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

First example, The Roast Game:
The Roast Game is pretty simple First ask any family member "what is special about a holiday roast?" The family member would have the tendency to guess assumptively "Ham" "Turkey" "Beef" You say "no" to the family member Then you ask them "who or what do you think is special?"

The family member says "I believe that children are special" You respond "So, you eat children for a Christmas roast?" The family member would freak out at you because he knew that the family ate children and he is surprised that you knew it too. The whole point of the game is to get your point across, which is the idea that the family eats children as their Christmas roast, and you interview and prove your common knowing and realizing of the idea or tradition that families have. If they freak out, they already admitted it.

It makes logical sense because when you ask a family member these questions, you get the sense that the family member is assuming that I don't know what they were eating, making excuses like guessing average roast meats like "ham", " turkey", or "chicken" Then he faces your sudden answer "no" which gives him a sign that he is just making excuses to escape the question and to carry on with life.The roast game is just a psychological mind tester. It tests the human will to tell the truth.

Asides, it is easily provable by the fact that The Roast Game itself is easy proof that families were eating their own children after slaughtering them. After they slaughtered them they did this process where they skin the children, take out any fecal matter or anything inedible to humans, slice the right meat parts off like the "roast" meat, de-bacterialize the meat, season it, then cook it, after cooking it, they eat the children. That is my proof, which is the logical explanation of the truth that is found out in The Roast Game. Which to be honest, is absolutely mind blowing.

Source: http://bryan-mullins-the-roast-game.wikia.com...

I've proven it in this debate: http://www.debate.org...
Wilson704

Con

I don't really understand by what you are stating but I will try to and respect it. Yes, I am new to this system and I am just trying to get my name out there.

Here are my reason why I think Christmas is a good thing.

1) Christmas is a time where you can relax with your family.
2) You get time off from school and work.
3) You have a chance to celebrtae the birth of Jesus Christ.
4) PRESENTS!

Christmas is a good time where you can be with family or close friends. Christmas is a time of peace, happiness and joy.

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Christmas should end because 18,568,322 children were slaughtered for not believing in Christmas. It's not about presents, family, and anything else you suggested. Second, giving is a bad thing because what if the boy or girl doesn't want it, need it, earn it, or deserve it. If they just want something without making a compromise that kids don't want to work hard for their "presents," then they don't deserve any presents, all they ever deserve is love and honesty. Also, Christmas is a lie because its not about presents, or anything you suggested, its about lying. It is the holiday of lies. [1]

The second video are examples of photos of children that were slaughtered for not believing in Christmas. [2]

Here are the videos as sources:

[1] https://m.youtube.com...
[2] https://m.youtube.com...

Also, why would you believe all these lies your parents told you, like about Santa and about other things people lie about.
Wilson704

Con

Just because someone is sluaghtered because someone with other beilefs killed them doesn't mean that the holiday should end. Many people died for Americas freedom. so Independence Day came into play. Look at ISIS for example, they kill tens of thousands of people just because they don't agree with their beliefs. With all others things aside, Chirstmas is not about money, family, presents, or time off. Although all of thoses things are good, they're not the reason for Christmas. Christmas is about the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. Why do you think their is "Christ" in Christmas.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Jesus Christ is fake, he never existed, though you believe in him. Nothing is good about it, not the giving, not the lies, not anything. Why have faith in someone who doesn't exist. You have to face the reality that Jesus Christ doesn't exist. [1]

Also, just like we need to eradicate ISIS, we need to eradicate Christmas. Though Christians have killed far more than ISIS has (in their entire history), Independence day has nothing to do with Christmas, if it did, they don't deserve to die, they deserve to survive.

If you believe that these soldiers deserve to die, you are ungrateful for this country because what if they want to survive, they deserve to survive, Independence day should not relate to death, the only holiday that should relate to death is Christmas, and Christmas should end. There is no good reason to have Christmas, so that's why it should end. I believe that the death of a child is never justified, and it never will be. I believe that children should deserve a life worth living and not having to be slaughtered for not believing in Christmas.

Sources to prove that Jesus Christ never existed:
[1] https://www.indy100.com...
[2] http://www.jesusneverexisted.com...
[3] https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Wilson704

Con

1) I love this country with all of my heart.
2) Do you realize that by ending Christmas that means ending the holiday most people love.

46% of people in the US say Christmas is their favorite holidays (http://isp.netscape.com...)
I just cant rap my around the fact that you want to end Christmas just because you don't think Jesus was real (spoiler alert; he was)
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Thanks for your argument, I was waiting for you patiently. But you still don't understand that Christmas should end, even though only 46% of people "love it."

Without further ado, here are my rebuttals.

1. "I just cant rap my around the fact that you want to end Christmas just because you don't think Jesus was real (spoiler alert; he was)." First off, that is not the reason I want Christmas to end, the real reason (and I stated this before in my arguments) is because Children were being slaughtered for not believing in Christmas, after that they cut off anything inedible to humans, including fecal matter, then they cut off the meats that they believe is edible such as the "roast" meat, they season it, cook it, then eat the child, child by child. Here is what I said. "The Roast Game is pretty simple First ask any family member "what is special about a holiday roast?" The family member would have the tendency to guess assumptively "Ham" "Turkey" "Beef" You say "no" to the family member Then you ask them "who or what do you think is special?"

Asides, it is easily provable by the fact that The Roast Game itself is easy proof that families were eating their own children after slaughtering them. After they slaughtered them they did this process where they skin the children, take out any fecal matter or anything inedible to humans, slice the right meat parts off like the "roast" meat, de-bacterialize the meat, season it, then cook it, after cooking it, they eat the children. That is my proof, which is the logical explanation of the truth that is found out in The Roast Game. Which to be honest, is absolutely mind blowing." And second, Jesus Christ never existed, you can't just believe something as real with just saying he is without giving any real factual evidence, in which, the burden of proof is on you.

2. "Here are my reason why I think Christmas is a good thing.

4) PRESENTS!"

You said that at first, with some spelling errors, but you derailed your own argument by saying this "Chirstmas is not about money, family, presents, or time off." Though you may have a spelling error, but just derailing your own argument makes no sense at all because if you want to keep your argument, then keep it, if you want to back up your argument, list a source. You did neither of these, so you lose the debate.

3. "Just because someone is sluaghtered because someone with other beilefs killed them doesn't mean that the holiday should end. Many people died for Americas freedom. so Independence Day came into play. Look at ISIS for example, they kill tens of thousands of people just because they don't agree with their beliefs." First off, spelling error again, second Independence day has nothing to do with Christmas or the celebrating of it either. These children didn't deserve to die, they deserve to live and completely reject the idea of Christmas and the holiday should be banned. Just like I said before in my argument, Just like we need to eradicate ISIS, we need to eradicate Christmas.

4."1) I love this country with all of my heart.
2) Do you realize that by ending Christmas that means ending the holiday most people love."

Just because 46% of people love Christmas as their favorite holiday, its not because they just love it, its because Christians like you would rather intimidate people, especially children to believe in it or die, but only the people don't die, children are the only ones who die, and second, if you really love your country, our country, you never justify the slaughtering of innocent children for not believing in Christmas. Most people don't care about children, they slaughter them and eat them. Maybe you're just one of those people.

5. "Christmas is about the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. Why do you think their is "Christ" in Christmas." Just like I stated before in my first rebuttal, you can't just believe something as real with just saying he is without giving any real factual evidence, in which, the burden of proof is on you. Here is my argument to counterclaim and disprove the existence of Jesus Christ. "Jesus Christ is fake, he never existed, though you believe in him. Nothing is good about it, not the giving, not the lies, not anything. Why have faith in someone who doesn't exist. You have to face the reality that Jesus Christ doesn't exist."

That's all my rebuttals, here is the main conclusion.

1. Christmas should end because 18,568,322 children were slaughtered for not believing in Christmas. It's not about presents, family, and anything else you suggested. Second, giving is a bad thing because what if the boy or girl doesn't want it, need it, earn it, or deserve it. If they just want something without making a compromise that kids don't want to work hard for their "presents," then they don't deserve any presents, all they ever deserve is love and honesty. Also, Christmas is a lie because its not about presents, or anything you suggested, its about lying. It is the holiday of lies.

2. Christmas should end because children were eaten after they were slaughtered, which was proven in The Roast Game.

3. Jesus Christ never existed.

4. Just like we need to eradicate ISIS, we need to eradicate Christmas.

5. You never derail your own argument, you either have to keep your argument, or at least back it up with legitimate sources, which you can't because you have the burden of proof.

Here are all the sources I stated in all my arguments (in chronological order):

[1] http://bryan-mullins-the-roast-game.wikia.com...
[2] http://www.debate.org...
[3] https://m.youtube.com...
[4] https://m.youtube.com...
[5] https://www.indy100.com...
[6] http://www.jesusneverexisted.com...
[7] https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

This has been a good debate we had, especially for me as Pro, and I had so much fun debating with you and I hope you have the best of luck in future debates.

The choice is clear, Vote for Pro!
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 6 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 maybe you should go to debateisland.com and stay there where everyone can vote for themselves and is biased as hell.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Ah, I see. You're going to continue your eternal state of denial.

Why not make a Youtube video in which you refer to me as a "loser low life"? It might help you calm down a bit.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 shut up you loser low life.

You lost the debate in life frank!

No more Christmas.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Merry Christmas!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Ignore the con, He lost.
Posted by Wilson704 6 months ago
Wilson704
Merry Christmas Guys! May God bless you!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
There is no Christmas!!!!
Whooo hoooo!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Wilson704 it is funny, because it makes alot of sense to question and do a lot of day to day research instead of looking at fake news, and other bullcrap. Now, I know I'm right.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 OK, I will drive you nuts.
Well, you were nuts to begin with, but I lose that one by 1 point, at least I had better sources.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
I'm not insane, but you're pushing me there, Bryan.
Vote Placed by SupaDudz 7 months ago
SupaDudz
Wilson704BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I do think your evidence is somewhat biased in this, however since it fully supports your claims you make and is not proven well enough by the CON, and CON uses a bias or opinionated view, that is were sources go. Arguments go PRO here as well. CON could have countered that sources were bias and had no real intention, which could outweigh his arguments he was relying on. Since he uses a source that people were slaughtered when they didn't believe in xmas and the CON never really counters, I have a right as a judge to vote on the arguments. Your examples you used in R3 are completely irrelevant and complete fallacy for the claim your making. ISIS kills people for not being Muslim, not celebrating Ramadan. Argument goes CON