amaritaxox
whanna4d21

Should Countries Around The World Help Iraq Fight ISIS?

amaritaxox

Pro

I want to know you opinions and reasoning to your opinions to why you think countries should or shouldn't help Iraq fight ISIS.
whanna4d21

Con

As far as America I would say no. The countries already in that region or near that region such as Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Isreal, Palestine, Egypt, Russia, Syria, whatever remnants of government in Libya and Kuwait should form an Arab coalition and take them out. I think they can all agree that slavery in 2016 is unacceptable and ISIS should be destroyed. Turkey needs to stop giving them guns though. America should not be involved because we started the problem and there isn't a lot of love for us over there after killing 100,000+ people in drone strikes. Reagan armed the Taliban in the 1980's bad decision. Reagan tried to put a puppet dictator in Iran in the 1980's bad decision. Clinton tried to wax Osama in the 90's bad decision. Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan 2001 & 2004 bad decision. Obama interfered with Libya 2011 bad decision. Now they want to oust Bashar Al-Assad in Syria even though Vladimir Putin is backing him, bad decision. Ever since America dropped the nuke it has been dabbling in regime change and policing the world and it never seems to work out in our favor, Vietnam, Korea. I truly wish as far as war is concerned we became isolationists and pulled a Sweden. The war companies profit from war but I don't think the American people or the American world image does. The us government created Isis when it gave weapons to Syrian rebels trying to oust Assad, there is evidence and admissions. Unless every American is going to get 20k from stealing oil in the middle east, leave it alone.
amaritaxox

Pro

amaritaxox forfeited this round.
whanna4d21

Con

whanna4d21 forfeited this round.
Posted by imnotacop 1 year ago
imnotacop
Wrote that weird but you know what I mean.
Posted by imnotacop 1 year ago
imnotacop
This is a very broad question. If you mean the U.S. should be involved, that's a different discussion, but con can never win this argument do to the broadness of it's statement.
Posted by Gangsta_Bob 1 year ago
Gangsta_Bob
What is your stance on this?