Verethragna
NicDonalds

Should DT Be President

Verethragna

Pro

I support Donald Trump for President
NicDonalds Will be against this proposal.
NicDonalds

Con

I will be against the election of the presidential candidate, Donald Trump in this debate.
Verethragna

Pro

Donald Trump whom I shall refer to as DT for the purpose of shortening this debate.

President of the United States is a job which we need a strong leader and a bold one. Donald Trump is a one of a kind man1 whom is blunt. He has an experience running a business which is successful and generates mass profits. DT has all the right to run while his republican opponent is Canadian born. Against Bernie Sanders DT has more support from the people. A president needs support in order to be successful, and when they lose the people's support than the undermine the system which has been establish since the 1700's.

DT also does not go overboard with education issues instead he talks of protecting this country. *He does the honorable act of making sure that the USA will still be in good health and not flooded with immigration like from Mexico. Furthermore, he wants to deal with the IS terrorist group once and for all.

When I vote on a president I choose the one most capable of leading people to success. A Trump-Cruz ticket would be a perfect match for the White House. I may even go as far as it would be a perfect match to clean up the current economic mess that has been accumulating for decades. We need not a person's president but instead a person as the president. DT is the only candidate whom is a person rather than a candidate who relies on lobbyists. I respect him for that.

Lastly a closing note to finish if I may add, DT has voiced the American's anger that has been accumulating and has sword to uphold our voice while Bernie is talking about "Enhancing our children's future" though a better education system. I have been to a DT rally and I may add that every single person their each yelled with fists in the air "TRUMP". This shows that unity and patriotism that won us our bloody war with the Anglos.

*I put this here as a reference about to the wall at the Mexican-American border as a metaphor for what he want to do.

I am sorry for offending anyone whom may read this and find this offensive in any such way I did not imply it to be so.
NicDonalds

Con

Like my fellow debater, I shall refer to candidate Donald Trump as DT.

My fellow Americans, as a president we need someone who is able to unite the people and enforce our laws. We need someone to protect our interests and our rights. We need an experienced individual who can handle situations diplomatically. We need a person who treats and protects all Americans equally, no matter what race, gender, or religion which that citizen is part of.

...and frankly to say... DT is none of those.

DT would not be able to unite the people. Many Democrats staunchly oppose him, and look to the other aisle and think what the hell is going on. Even parts of his own party oppose him. As Lindsey Graham has put it, "My party has gone batshit crazy." DT will protect rights and interests... and by that I mean the rights and interests of a rich Caucasian businessman. He may say "I have a good relationship with the blacks", but he has no concrete positions on racially-biased law enforcement system. I do agree with my fellow debater that DT is indeed blunt, but bluntness is not a good skill for someone who is speaking with our allies and representing us as a nation. DT also reinforces racial and religiously biased behaviors.

To reply to my fellow debater, DT may be experienced at running entrepreneurial enterprises, but it is easy to make money if you (or in his case, his father), have already got bucket loads of it. His father was the original founder of the Trump Organization.

To close this out I would like to get a very important point across...

Right now our country is desperately in need of a leader to get comprehensive reform across, due to the ability of our current government not being able to do that. That is what fuels a lot of American anger on both sides of the aisle. That is why anti-establishment candidates like DT, Ted Cruz, and Bernie Sanders are relatively more successful in this campaign. The thing is, DT is abusing this anger. Similar to Hitler blaming the Jews, he is directing this anger at a specific group (i.e. Mexicans, China, Japan, Muslims). He also abuses this anger by playing to Americans violent instincts (even going as far as say he would pay for someone's legal bills if they hurt a protester at a rally). Donald Trump's message is violent to its core.
Verethragna

Pro

Verethragna forfeited this round.
NicDonalds

Con

NicDonalds forfeited this round.
Verethragna

Pro

Verethragna forfeited this round.
NicDonalds

Con

NicDonalds forfeited this round.