MILLADAL000
derpydebater7

Should Dallin be annoying on Friday?

MILLADAL000

Pro

I think that Dallin should be able to be annoying because it allows Dallin to vent his anger and annoyance on someone other than his poor family members. By allowing Dallin to be annoying on Fridays it allows this annoyance to be cut down since it can now be vented on to others (on Friday) instead of his family every day of the week. Also this allows for fun traditions to be carried out between friends that will support there friendship and promote social skills.
derpydebater7

Con

No, I think Dallin should not be annoying on Friday, nor any day of the week. He jumps up and down and taps me on the on the shoulder saying, "It's Friday! Aidan! Aidan! It's Friday!". It's extremely annoying, and he does it even when it's not really Friday. Can you imagine this happening every day? He's even more annoying than Siri, and that's not even the start. I've told him to stop...um, quite a lot of times. (By "quite a lot" I mean "over 9000." Seriously, I've counted!) I've told hem to stop more than the maximum number of words on this text.
It's even more annoying when he steals my pencils. I am currently a student, so obviously pencils mean a lot to me. ESPECIALLY when I don't have any backups, which is when he always steals them. He steals my pens as well, especially my red ones. All of this is ironic, because he wants to be a Lawyer, yet he will not respect my right to property. :P
Come on everybody, back me up. If we go to the same school, you know how annoying Dallin can be. This is all the more reason to make sure that Dallin is not allowed to be annoying on Friday.
MILLADAL000

Pro

Again I think Dallin should be annoying on Friday because if we didn't have Dallin Annoying Friday (D.A.F.) we would be going against the rules of our class. What I mean by this is that, how would we be able to follow the rule Siri is more annoying then a Dallin On Friday. If I wasn't annoying on Friday then that would mean that Siri is not annoying. But from past knowledge we know that Siri is quiet annoying with her little voice saying I'm don't know what you mean by _________.
Would you like me to search the web for it. Also if you don't believe that we made the rules for our classroom when we presented our poems, then why did we all agree that there is this Man-Lizard watching us called Borok O Bomo. Or why did we ALL decide that Alice from Alice in Wonder Land was actually scitzafrenic. Just sayin'. Finally the pencil stealing thing is between Dallin, Grant, and Sam. Sometimes everyone takes it a little to far though so if your pencil got stolen, IT SUCKS FOR YOU!!! You the "responsible young teen that you are" and ask for it back. As I remember right, you never do ask for it back. Second argument I would like to state is this. In the poem Siri Never Listens By: Nadia Totten and Grant Vanvalkenburg it states that Siri is as annoying as a Dallin on Friday. In this quote does it never says what Friday I have to go by or what things I can or can't do on Friday? No. It does not. So if I wanted to be annoying when its Friday in Germany, I could. If I wanted to be annoying when its Friday in Japan, I could. If I wanted to be annoying when its Friday in my mind which it is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Or as I call it Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday). So in your own rules I am actually following the correct guidelines in the Dallin is Annoying on Friday Law. Finally it gives a actually significant meaning to the word/day of Friday. By doing this we can create a society and community that actually thinks of Friday as something important. Not the oh yeah. It's the last school day before the weekend, or not oh yeah. Its almost the weekend. We could and would create it into something better. Like, yeah its Dallin Annoyance Day. I wonder what annoying pranks he will have for me today. Or you could just turn Dallin Annoyance Day (D.A.D.) into another April Fools Day (Which 8 / 10 people say they would like another April Fools Day). I rest my case.
derpydebater7

Con

derpydebater7 forfeited this round.
MILLADAL000

Pro

MILLADAL000 forfeited this round.
derpydebater7

Con

derpydebater7 forfeited this round.
MILLADAL000

Pro

MILLADAL000 forfeited this round.
derpydebater7

Con

derpydebater7 forfeited this round.
MILLADAL000

Pro

MILLADAL000 forfeited this round.
derpydebater7

Con

derpydebater7 forfeited this round.