Blakec97
nickmigs

Should Debating be optional

Blakec97

Blakec97

Con

I believe that debating is not a optional thing because everyone has debated about at least one thing in their life and usually its something that's important to you just don't debate something that doesn't mean anything to you
nickmigs

Pro

I believe since we live in AMERICA that we can do whatever we wish to do. Who do you think you are by making my do something against my will. I am disgusted by what you have said. Please don't debate with me ever again as I will embarrass you to the point of you crying.
Blakec97

Con

Yes we live in America but that just means that we have more freedom to challenge and argue whatever we want to the bill of rights says it all freedom religion, speech and being a baller
nickmigs

Pro

There you go again telling me what I have to do. If you truly believe you can make me do something against my will come over here and make me tough guy. Exactly that's what I thought. Peace bro
Blakec97

Con

I'm Not telling you what to do but am telling you that you have debated something before you just don't sit back and let someone negatively talk about something you support
nickmigs

Pro

come at me guy. better get your weight up
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
What made you assume that con lived in America?
Vote Placed by TheRussian 2 years ago
TheRussian
Blakec97nickmigsTied
Reasons for voting decision: While Pro managed to put up a small comedy show, it was not sufficient to sway my position. Good back-bone argument on Con's part.