TahsinUddin
Zman_82nd

Should Donald Trump Be President?

TahsinUddin

Con

First, I'd like to explain the jobs of each side:

Pro/For will have to explain why they believe Donald Trump should be president. You will have to explain why Donald Trump has shown worthy to be president, and why him becoming president will help the nation and the world.

Con/Against will have to express why they believe Donald Trump should not be president. I will have to explain why Donald Trump has shown not to be worthy of becoming president and how him becoming president will only harm the nation and the world.

Now, I'd like to make some notes.

In this debate, neither side may bring up a comparison to Donald Trump over another candidate currently running for president.

Any argument, as long as not offensive, is acceptable in this debate.

It is highly recommended that arguments have sources to back them up, though not a necessity.
Zman_82nd

Pro

I accept this debate proudly.

I find it interesting that you choose to be able not to compare Donald Trump to any other candidate because that is a very influential factor in deciding the next POTUS. It is no secret that Donald Trump is far from a perfect candidate for President, however considering that you want to debate on how Donald Trump will interact with other nation"s leaders it is key to be able to compare Donald Trump to other candidates to prove that he would be the best choice for the American people as the next President of the United States. If you wish not to change the rules, I will not argue you on it even though it is a key aspect in this debate altogether.

#Trump2016
TahsinUddin

Con

TahsinUddin forfeited this round.
Zman_82nd

Pro

I guess I will just extend my time to make a stronger argument, accounting that my opponent forfeited this round.

#Trump2016
TahsinUddin

Con

TahsinUddin forfeited this round.
Zman_82nd

Pro

Zman_82nd forfeited this round.
TahsinUddin

Con

TahsinUddin forfeited this round.
Zman_82nd

Pro

Zman_82nd forfeited this round.
TahsinUddin

Con

TahsinUddin forfeited this round.
Zman_82nd

Pro

Zman_82nd forfeited this round.
Posted by Zman_82nd 8 months ago
Zman_82nd
I understand. I would simply be using comparisons to show why Donald Trump would be the best candidate over any other candidate because everyone knows he is not the best.
Posted by TahsinUddin 8 months ago
TahsinUddin
Let me clarify my burdens:

By saying that I don't want any comparison of Trump to any candidate running for president, I mean that I don't want statements such as "Donald Trump will beat Hillary in this round.