FreeThinkersInternational
zupermushy

Should Donald Trump be held accountable for the rhetoric that helped fuel hate crimes across the US?

zupermushy has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

FreeThinkersInternational

Pro

I believe that President Barack Obama has the authority and should use it to hold Donald Trump accountable for the serious rise in racial and religious attacks that have been plaguing the US since his campaign began building a bigger and bigger audience! Some of his supporters are known racists! They are embolden by all the racist and bigoted rhetoric that has come from Trump and his supporters!

Muslims, blacks, Mexicans, women, and so many more factions were singled out and the fact is, there are a lot of hateful, spiteful, accusatory feelings deep seeded under the surface of many Americans! Hatred that might have died out with most of the generations that had high levels of this happening throughout their own history. It might have slowly choked out of our society in its own bloody low boiling form.

But instead, we got a guy who has made it his business to wake the sleeping dragon and Smaug is really unhappy! Trump is the kind of guy who likes to throw a monkey wrench in an engine just to see what will happen. He likes to play with things such as debt and women's non-consensual private areas, or so he says! Well, he stirred the pot and now it's boiling over! People are getting nervous they will be burned by this and want it to stop!

Donald Trump said on CBS's 60 Minutes, all of two words about it and had no faith in his ability to bring that to stop. Or perhaps no interest. "Stop it!" He then said "if it helps" and I would say, NO, Donald, that helps as much as drilling ones skull to relieve a headache! He left it at that. Well, I think he doesn't give a crap about it because he is so enamored by his own success that how he got there doesn't matter!

The White House was ironically built by slaves. Men and women who's descendants still live here in this country as finally and well deserved free human beings! Americans! They may not even know who they are! But that house was finally occupied by a GREAT black man with an Arab name! Donald said "Not born in the US" and proceeded for YEARS to push this idea! Ignorant people ran with it! And it was disproved! The kind of harassment that is, is inhuman! Barack OBAMA and his wife are upstanding and genuine people with big hearts! President OBAMA has seen the hardest years a president has since the Great Depression. But he still holds his head high! His cares are worn far more heavily than that very enthusiastic and energetic young man that came around in '08. He's been through hell!

I know deep down he would love to have cause to persecute Trump for his hateful means of getting voters and I think those who have seen or generally condemn the same awful behavior in society due to his actions should protest in favor of this and also should petition the White House to take action! He should at the minimum, get up on the stand before the whole nation and issue a formal apology to those affected and vow to condemn further harm to these people!

Thank you! Please engage! Vote, comment and I hope someone has a good saucy debate for me!
Posted by zupermushy 2 weeks ago
zupermushy
its funny beacuase it looks like a lost cause but of course ill try my best.this was my first debate i clicked on the top one XD
Posted by FreeThinkersInternational 2 weeks ago
FreeThinkersInternational
Welcome guys! This is all new to me as well. Thank you for the link tip. I didn't know that was part of the debating. I think we just make our cases and each give one statement per round, yours obviously opposing my view based on breaking down my statement and speaking on the contrary. I look forward to what you have to say on the matter! Thank you!
Posted by zupermushy 2 weeks ago
zupermushy
im sorry is this individual and can u speak once per round im new here
Posted by Discipulus_Didicit 2 weeks ago
Discipulus_Didicit
I'm not saying there was no violence intentionally stirred up during this campaign, just that some links would be helpful, like this:

https://youtu.be...
Discipulus_Didicit
Links to the supposed hate crimes and links to the rhetoric that supposedly fuled them.