Lucas_Malek
JoshuaPerez830

Should Donald Trump be our next president

Lucas_Malek

Pro

Donald J Trump should be our next president. First he will will deport all illegal mexicans. And ban Muslims from outside the U.S. from entering. Protecting us from drugs and terrorist attacks. Then he will do a great job with the financial aspect and cut our spending and cut down our debt.
JoshuaPerez830

Con

Donald J Trump should not be our next president. Let me start off by saying that I fully respect your right to have an opinion on who should be the next president, however I must contend that I disagree greatly with your views. I will now defend my argument. First of all, and most painfully obvious of all, is the fact that Donald Trump has zero experience in government. His entire campaign feeds off of the emotions of racially stereotyped people. Sure, Trump is very charismatic, but you cannot elect him solely based off of HIS personality traits. After all, he is supposed to represent US, we the people. A lot of Trump supporters will come to his defense by saying that since he is personally successful, he makes a good candidate for presidency. A lot of people don't know that he has filed bankruptcy for four different companies of his. Basically taking the back door, protecting his own assets, and leaving anybody who worked for the corporations jobless. I would go into the fact on why banning an entire religion from entering the country is a bad idea, but i'll save it for next round.
Lucas_Malek

Pro

Experience doesn't matter if it matters that would mean Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush would be the next best. And obviously it's not working. When he filed for bankruptcy he did so he didn't lose money and for the good of the people. The people already working knew that it was gonna happen so they were ready for it. And you have to realize that a lot of business people do this. Back then when you filed for bankruptcy they would forgive everything you done wrong and wipe it clean. Which is what college students used to do with loans but can't anymore. Trump is banning all Muslims is a good move. There's plenty of Muslims who agree with the ban. Ill provide my sources in the next round to it.
JoshuaPerez830

Con

JoshuaPerez830 forfeited this round.
Lucas_Malek

Pro

Lucas_Malek forfeited this round.
JoshuaPerez830

Con

JoshuaPerez830 forfeited this round.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
There are "nobody" and there are" somebody". He can never be "nobody".