pd
TheBunnyAssassin

Should Donald Trump be president?

pd

Pro

Hello my dear friend TheBunnyAssassin,
I believe Donald Trump should be our next president because he is rich and his hair is luscious. His immigration laws are much firmer than the other presidential candidates for the 2016 election, an essential need for our country as issues such as overpopulation and illegal immigration arise. He will also make our country great again.
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

Hello Pd,
I believe Donald Trump SHOULD NOT be president! You see, he just lost the Iowa polls. That means nobody likes him. In addition, he has had 3 divorces which reveals his bad character! Lincoln had one wife, not three! His current wife is a model. DO you want the millions of Americans to drool over previous pictures of the FIRST LADY OF AMERICA??? Donald Trump is also 69 years old. SIXTY-NINE. Quite an unlucky number if you ask me. He is probably too old and cRaZY which is why he makes such lascivious remarks towards his daughter! Donald Trump is too old to be President!
pd

Pro

TheBunnyAssassin, your arguments are null and highly ignorant. Iowa is one state out of fifty, with only 6 votes out of 538 votes in the electoral college. When a man has 3 wives that is usually characteristic of a legend.
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

Pd, the hair's degree of lusciousness does not determine a man's worth. If you want to see a man with lusciouser hair, search up "Chaz Dean" on Google. In addition, considering that Donald Trump is ONLY the 121th richest man in the United States, I declare your argument invalid. Trump is a racist, ugly, old, and schizophrenic man whose wealth has blinded his political senses. Therefore, stop using ad hominem to characterize this man.

In response to you, Iowa is a very important area, since out of all 50 states, they are the ones to vote first.
If you have read the book Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe, you would know that the protagonist dies horribly due to his polygamous practices.
pd

Pro

Hello TheBunnyAssassin.
Trump is a funny guy so he is qualified to be president. Not only is he white but he is also a male
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

Hello Pd,

Trump is not funny towards other races. He is actually a black woman wearing a white suit according to very famous conspyracies. You're wrong and invalid. Therefore, I win the debate.
Posted by pd 9 months ago
pd
vote for me pls
Posted by pd 10 months ago
pd
Please realize that this is obviously an informal debate that me and my friend did for our enjoyment. Do not take this seriously lol
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 10 months ago
TheBunnyAssassin
Posisisi! This is called a fuNy debate! Relax and enjoy the show ladie and gentlyman!
Posted by PossieTV 10 months ago
PossieTV
This debate is ridiculous. Nobody wins. Both sides are just making assertions and backing them up with ad hominem.
Posted by KeeganMix 10 months ago
KeeganMix
"You see, he just lost the Iowa polls. That means nobody likes him." Because everybody in America lives in Iowa. With that being said I Cruz with Ted! lol