001Seraphina
Hayd

Should Donald Trump become President of the United States of America

001Seraphina

001Seraphina

Con

Donald Trump should obviously NOT become president as he is a complete arsehole.

People are only going to vote for him as he has a lot of money, and he is using this to get people to vote for him. He is tying to take over people who actually should become president. For example, Hilary Clinton is one of the nicest people who ever have the chance to become president. She should be the one having the honor of becoming president.

If we vote for Donald Trump he will change everything just to make more money, and forget about what other people deserve. Price for everything will go up and all this extra money will be donated to him. If we vote for Hilary Clinton or someone else, America has the opportunity to become one of the best countries, and not have a complete idiot ruling them.

So it is utterly indisputable that Donald Trump has to not become president.
Hayd

Pro

Donald Trump should become President of the United States for one reason, and one reason only: democracy. The United States was founded on democracy, and holds this as one of our highest values. Thus, the leader of our country should be selected via a democratic election. A President of the people is the best representation of the people. That is why we have a democratic election. Thus, the candidate that should become President is that with the most public approval. And as we can see, Donald Trump has the highest public approval of all candidates [1]. Thus Trump should be President of the United States.

[1] http://www.politico.com...
001Seraphina

Con

Donald Trump is only getting the fame from telling LIES!!!!!
He rants on about how he could make America better, but all he is doing is telling everyone that they should vote for a rich person. If we voted for him he would make taxes even higher just to make him the richest person ever. He would not do anything to make America a better country.
Also, he believes that Mexico will spend millions (or billions?) to build a wall that will make it even more difficult for Mexican people to find jobs. Mexico cannot afford this, and Mexico has no incentive to do this.
So it is blatantly obvious that he should NOT become president.
Hayd

Pro

The way in which he has gained support does not matter, as long as he has support. Con drops my argument.
001Seraphina

Con

001Seraphina forfeited this round.
Posted by ILikePie5 4 months ago
ILikePie5
I'love debate this as PRO
Posted by Hayd 4 months ago
Hayd
Got lazy mostly, tried to be funny
Posted by tajshar2k 4 months ago
tajshar2k
@Hayd How..... did you lose this???
Posted by tejretics 11 months ago
tejretics
>I like how this is the one debate Hayd lost.

lol this... Hayd defeats the best of debaters, but this...

>Yeah, I think he has dummy accounts that he uses to win 65/70 debates. Apparently, he didn't use them in this debate.

No, I don't think he cares about his win record. You can probably ask one of the moderators to verify what I'm saying, but he isn't the type of person to create multi-accounts.
Posted by MWonderWolf 11 months ago
MWonderWolf
Yeah, I think he has dummy accounts that he uses to win 65/70 debates. Apparently, he didn't use them in this debate.
Posted by KRTxBallistic 11 months ago
KRTxBallistic
I like how this is the one debate Hayd lost.
Posted by thebestdebate 1 year ago
thebestdebate
I don't see how Hayd lost this debate.
Posted by tejretics 1 year ago
tejretics
>Just FYI, the source point allocation would have been faulty given the standards.

I realized that, due to the lack of sources from Con. But assuming Con had used a source to back up their argument without any actual flaws, would the allocation have passed the standards?
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: ColeTrain// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Con ff, conduct to Pro. Arguments to Pro because the resolution doesn't specify whether or not Trump is capable or "fit" for the office, but rather if he should. Hayd showed that he SHOULD be elected via the democratic election the US has established. Due to the wording of the resolution, and lack of clarification by the instigator (Con), Pro's argument is sufficient to fulfill the resolution, while Con was not able to refute this point.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter did not establish which arguments Pro made that met his burden, merely stating that Pro showed a certain point to be true. The voter at least has to analyze specific arguments made by this debater and explain why it was sufficient to meet the resolution.
************************************************************************
Posted by famousdebater 1 year ago
famousdebater
I'm nullifying my vote because I don't feel comfortable with voting for somebody who is trying to influence other voters. In the comments Con is saying:

" Have you voted on this debate yet? Pls vote for me well!!! "

This is an evident attempt at manipulating the outcome of the debate. I am uncomfortable in voting for somebody is going to try and manipulate the debate in this way. Ergo, I am nullifying my vote.
Vote Placed by famousdebater 1 year ago
famousdebater
001SeraphinaHaydTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments (Con wins arguments, Pro wins conduct). Reason for nullification also provided in a separate post.
Vote Placed by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
001SeraphinaHaydTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff, both sides drop each others arguments.
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 year ago
tejretics
001SeraphinaHaydTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
001SeraphinaHaydTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments.