Should Elderly People have to pay for Public transport

sball1 has forfeited round #3.

So I was ask to do an english asignment on a persuative text and I was like hey why not do elderly people should not pay for public transport and the more I look into it the more I realised how important this subject is. So please vote true fully and not swearing in comments 😀

Firstly, you did not define the meaning of Public Transport, therefore making this debate open and free for all types of transport to be rejected and accepted

They should not
1) They have served longed enough and contributed a lot to the country's economy so giving them allowance is a sure way of giving back
2) They rarely travel, so the government can close an eye to the few dollars they will lose as it does not benefit much

Should Elderly people pay for public transport?

As we all know that public transport is a way to get around with people that you may not know at all but there is a fee, which all people must pay even elderly people. Now that is where I come in, the next few paragraphs (its only couple of minutes don't worry) I will tell you why elderly people should pay for public transport.

Again the pro has not state which form of public transport we are specifically debating on.

Secondly, every round counts and he uses it to state that he will post his argument in the next round leaving nothing to rebut, nothing to vote on

Thirdly elderly people should not pay as they are only hoping on public transport to get around as they are weak and cannot drive anymore so why are we charging them for something we all know will happen to us at one point?
Posted by ThisIsMyUsername333 2 months ago
Whoah, I never realized what sball1 was doing. I'm currently in a debate with him, and in that debate, he says that the elderly should not have to pay for transportation, but in this one, he does. Well, I hope that you find what answer you believe to be correct, sball1.
Posted by Discipulus_Didicit 2 months ago
The point is that the instigator clearly doesn't know how DDO or the english language works and thinks that a debate is a poll. Therefore it is guranteed that they aren't going to respond, or if they do they aren't going to give any reason for their stance (because they think this is a poll) and therefore guranyeed win for contender.
Posted by BartMarlows 2 months ago
um i actually think it should be Free hehe
Almost an hour and still nobody has accepted. Do people not noob snipe on this site anymore?