Northern_Nightmare
MoltenDiamondGaming

Should Fallout 4 have a voiced main character?

Started: 6/8/2015 Category: Games

Northern_Nightmare

Con

With the trailer for fallout 4 out there are many things to talk about. However one of the bigger things is in the last moments where, who we assume is the main character, says 'Lets Go Pal' leading many to think the game will take a Mass Effect route and have the character we play as voiced. I believe the character should not be voiced and they should stick to the text dialogue from fallout 3/new Vegas.
MoltenDiamondGaming

Pro

I believe this would be a good idea, although it should be slightly different than my opponent may think. There should be a feature where your character actually is voiced, yet you should be able to adjust certain parts to get the voice how you believe it should sound. There could be a different voice for male and female, and it actually would be a very new thing to the fallout series. It would be a great addition, and many players would probably approve. It will not effect gameplay mechanics, simply adding a voice to make the game more in depth. You will feel like you really have more control over your characters. Although, perhaps for those who would like it to stay the way it was, there could be an option to disable it.
Northern_Nightmare

Con

Northern_Nightmare forfeited this round.
MoltenDiamondGaming

Pro

I can tell that my opponents forfeit shows he cannot find anything negative about it that could go against my first statement. There is really nothing for me to explain, as there is nothing I have to counteract to.
Northern_Nightmare

Con

MoltenDiamondGaming

Pro

MoltenDiamondGaming forfeited this round.
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
freeman** whoops typo
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
or morgan freedman
Posted by n7 2 years ago
n7
I'm fine with it as long as he has a wickahd Boastan accent