Mariodude34500
Robert_Weiler

Should Financial abortion be legal

Robert_Weiler has forfeited round #1.

Mariodude34500

Pro

This debate is about if Financial abortion should be legal or not. I'm will argue that it should and my opponent should argue that it shouldn't.

If you don't know financial abortion is the idea that a father should be able to opt out of being a parent before the baby is born. So before a certain point in the pregnancy the father can choose to opt out of any responsibility for the child. So no child support essentially. In exchange he gives up all rights of a father visitation, tax benefits, any right to be involved in the kids life and it's irreversible.

My main reason for being is favor of this is equality. Women have many options to get out of being a parent. ( Plan B, Abortion, giving the kid up for adoption etc.) I think men should also have a right to not have to be a parent if they choose the same as women.
Posted by missmedic 8 months ago
missmedic
It is not logical, why would it be legal