roadrider13
NightSpeaks

Should Football stop being a sport

roadrider13 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/19/2017 Category: Sports

roadrider13

Pro

Football is a popular and loved sport among America and it's citizens, but it's extremely dangerous. Football has led to certain problems in life including concussions, short-term memory, disorientation, stretching and compacting of the brain, and even death! I'm a fan of the Dolphins and football but its just that foot ball is causing harm to players and little kids that play it. I would appreciate your answer, thank you for reading.
NightSpeaks

Con

Hello! I've decided to be the con in this debate.

~My Opinion~

I'm personally not a fan of football and quite dislike it, but I also disagree with your opinion, so that's why I'm in this debate. So please be aware my responses are not the bias from a football fan. I hate it as much as you do. I just personally disagree with your reasoning.

~My Response~

You are correct in that it's a dangerous sport, but those that do play in the field are made aware of it as soon as they show any interest in the sport. While I do admit there is no way to truly make this sport safe (the more we cushion the blows of other football players in the field, the harder they hit, according to studies), that's a risk that they are well aware of. Thank you for reading~
Posted by Nd2400 4 months ago
Nd2400
I think 5 round is just a little to long for this debate. But a good topic. I might be interested, if the debate was shortened a little.