winterllama
EmilioMurillo

Should Free Realms Come Back?

winterllama has forfeited round #2.
Started: 11/13/2016 Category: Games
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

winterllama

Pro

Yes, I think Free Realms should come back. It was an awesome and well-built game. You could express who you were by dressing the way you like. Or even decorating your homes. The design of the game was amazing. It looked so real! I definitely think that Free Realms should come back real soon.
EmilioMurillo

Con

I do not think Free Realms should come back. The reason why I say this is because, the non-members don't have much to do for example some missions aren't available to non-members unless they buy the membership which can cost 30.00 $. not to mention some items are only available to members giving the non-members barely anything to have fun with. That is why I think free realms should not come back.
Posted by EmilioMurillo 3 weeks ago
EmilioMurillo
*checks watch* Times Ticking
Posted by Rjupudi18 3 weeks ago
Rjupudi18
I think it should. I had bought a Lifetime membership.