BioHazardBeware
Bob13

Should Gay Marragie be aloud still?

BioHazardBeware

Pro

Would you be okay with gay marriage to still be aloud, because I would love it to be aloud still
Bob13

Con

I accept. Gay marriage can not be aloud. Aloud is used to refer to volume; for something to be aloud, it has to be spoken. Gay marriage cannot be spoken because you did not put it in quotations, so you have to be referring to the thing and not the words.
BioHazardBeware

Pro

people who are in lgbt community should be free to marry whom they shall love you cant hate on them because there gay, I know many people who are in lgbt community, I still agree its should be aloud religion or no religion
Bob13

Con

The problem here is that you are basing their "love" on their sexual attraction to each other. That is called "lust" and is a negative feeling. Lust is when you want to marry someone based on the way they look; its goal is to have the person's body, not the person. Love is when you want a romantic relationship, not a sexual one. People who truly love someone can marry that person and have a good relationship regardless of whether their physical attributes are appealing. Gays lust for each other because they don't have any sexual attraction towards the opposite gender; however, many are deluded into believing that they actually love each other.

But that is not the point. Reread my first argument.
BioHazardBeware

Pro

So, What the lgbt community should have there freedom, it doesn't even matter about "lust" or how there sexual attraction is.
I May be bi but I support lgbt all the time, maybe is you put your self in someone else's shoes you might just see that they are happy the way they are.
Bob13

Con

They are happy, but their children are not.

That is still not the point. Gay marriage should not be aloud.
Posted by asunnykay 1 year ago
asunnykay
The fact that the Con cannot spell "allowed" even in the title of the debate makes me extremely skeptical of the speaker. I would go as far as to discredit his entire point in Round 1 because he attempted to define allowed while misspelling it. I'm sad the Pro side didn't even catch the glaring error.
Posted by geho89 1 year ago
geho89
I don't agree with marriages for homosexual people since marriage can be seen as a religious ceremony and most religious people can see it as blasphemy. What I can accept is for homosexual people to have civil unions with all the rights of a married couple under the government. They can still have a ceremony to celebrate their union, but not a religious ceremony, which is commonly known as a marriage.
Posted by EndarkenedRationalist 2 years ago
EndarkenedRationalist
No, I think it should quiet.
Posted by Lsumichiganfan 2 years ago
Lsumichiganfan
I will argue as Devils Lawyer here.... Give me the DEBATE
Posted by Bob13 2 years ago
Bob13
I will gladly take this debate.
Posted by SongHaGin 2 years ago
SongHaGin
Plus If you don't believe in it there's still no reason to treat them unfairly anyway. They are still people.
Posted by SongHaGin 2 years ago
SongHaGin
Can I accept this?
I'm not going to bring religion into this.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
I accept that gay marriage shouldn't be aloud.
Posted by TBSmothers 2 years ago
TBSmothers
@vapeo You may be able to make a case as to why polygamy and incest may be allowed in the future, but beastiality and pedophilia are situations in which one side is typically forcing themselves on the other, therefore they won't be accepted into society anytime soon.
Posted by Vapeo 2 years ago
Vapeo
I think it should be allowed not cuz i agree with it, but because of the 1st Amendment. That said, slippery slope..... bestiality polygamy and incest will follow suit. Not to mention pedophilia. Look up Salon todd pedophile....