Trans4mers434
fasttrack

Should Gay Marriage Be Allowed

Trans4mers434

Pro

I believe gay marriage should be allowed because people should be able to be themselves.If gay marriage is not allowed...People cannot be themselves around others and they'll never be able to show their true colours...Who wants to be friends with someone who doesn't tell the truth about themselves because they're scared about being judged for their sexuality?
fasttrack

Con

Gay marriage should NOT be allowed for several reasons. I have friends who are gay or bisexual. However, I do not agree with their actions or their choice of life and they know it fully well. Being homosexual is a major sin. By granting marriage rights to these people encourage their behavior. Their behavior is unacceptable and jeopardizes their soul.
Trans4mers434

Pro

Trans4mers434 forfeited this round.
fasttrack

Con

I hope you don't plan on forfeiting all of the rounds.
Trans4mers434

Pro

My friend is a lesbian and I myself am bisexual and neither of us appreciate the judgement that we receive because of our life choices.If gay marriage is not allowed,it is basically telling gay people that they can not marry the one they love.You can not make a gay person straight but you can scare them into thinking they're straight.But that would be bullying and intimidation which is not a nice thing.
fasttrack

Con

fasttrack forfeited this round.
Posted by fasttrack 1 year ago
fasttrack
Excuse me. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Under God. This holds no religion but it does say that United States is Under God. I wish this country would go back to having our actions prove that because none of our actions do. With these actions, gay marriage would not be allowed because Under God it is not.
I thank you.
Posted by RyddianDynia 1 year ago
RyddianDynia
Hey fasttrack just wondering have you ever heard of a little thing in the constitution called the establishment clause?
Posted by fasttrack 1 year ago
fasttrack
No it's not my business what people are doing with their lives. However, I still care. I want people to have the best lives that they can. Oh, and by the way, never claimed to be God. AND if no one is allowed to tell others what is right and what isn't, then there would be no ethics in the world. So shut up and think before you say something completely stupid.
Posted by Shelby311 1 year ago
Shelby311
Here's the thing your not god nor am I you have no right to tell people that being gay is wrong every body have a right to there opinion but it's not right to tell people what is right and what is not right it is turkey not your business what people are doing with there lives
Posted by fasttrack 1 year ago
fasttrack
Also, I hope that you don't go into the whole "How could a just God do that" sort of crap. Because He did that and said that for the sake of His own people and protecting the mortality of His people.
Posted by fasttrack 1 year ago
fasttrack
If you are going to quote the Bible, then I suggest that you quote the entire thing.

Leviticus 20:13
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

It is clearly stated that the blood is on THEIR own head therefore it is forgiven of you for sentencing them to that end. Thank you very much. :)
Posted by Tminusfour20 1 year ago
Tminusfour20
@fasttrack So you should also believe homosexuals deserve to be put to death Leviticus 20:13

If you agree to that then homosexuals are more moral and just than you. If you don't agree then you disagree with a law of god.