waldron123402
spraven

Should Gay Marriage Be Legal

spraven has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

waldron123402

Pro

Should Gay Marriage be allowed
spraven

Con

Thank you for adding me. Let's began
waldron123402

Pro

Gay marriage should be legal because its love it would be wrong to keep to people that love each other apart because of their genders
spraven

Con

First I would like to state: The government should be out of marriage in the first place.

The point of marriage is not to keep people as one, but to find out the kids of the couple, that is what all the government cares about. As I see that if the government was out of marriage then we would not need to worry about it being legal or not, but weather if it would be alright for gays to marry ( With what I do not care if they do or not ). Love is love but you do not need marriage for love if the only reason marriage is in the government is for the child. If you did not know, gay's can't have births. YES They can take in a kid, but he was already born. Meaning that the kid is already under the system.
waldron123402

Pro

Well as we know the government probably won't change about their involvement in marriage so I think we need to do it so they will just feel more comfortable
spraven

Con

In that argument means that gay marriage should be illegal. Does not mean that can't have love or have the same feelings, just means they do not get under the law of a marriage person, And this is why we need better people in the government and better voters to vote.
waldron123402

Pro

my point is invalid because I identify as a horse
Posted by spraven 1 month ago
spraven
Thank you for adding me. Let's began