AngelinaK
seylus

Should Gays/Lesbians be Accepted in the world?

AngelinaK

Pro

Gay people and/or Lesbians should be accepted in out world because it is our right to choose, but some people think that it shouldn't be allowed. Which side are you on?
seylus

Con

I am fine with gays, I just don't think gay couples are of equal value as hetero couples. Hetero couples can make life, populate this beautiful earth with offspring. The only thing gay couples can really do is adopt. I agree that they shouldn't be discriminated, but I don't think they contribute to populating the earth. The reason homosexuality is frowned upon in Christianity is because the religion is about life and nurturing our world. Gays can't do that now can they? I agree that Westboro are psychos, as God doesn't really HATE gays, he's just a little disappointed.
AngelinaK

Pro

AngelinaK forfeited this round.
seylus

Con

seylus forfeited this round.
AngelinaK

Pro

AngelinaK forfeited this round.
seylus

Con

seylus forfeited this round.
Posted by Kimbur66 2 years ago
Kimbur66
Yes being gay is fine, although I'm straight, my older sister is a lesbian. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality
Posted by simikinz 3 years ago
simikinz
ummm... if god does exist he was supposed to have created gay people, sooo is he disapointed in himself?