RomanReigns21
GOAT_23_6

Should Gays be allowed to run for President

RomanReigns21

Con

If homosexual ran for president just like every other minority would get the pity vote and like Obama win the presidency. If a homosexual thing is elected president, then his hit men would penetrate all of our anuses and would hold a homo trash party in the white house which at that stage with be colored as the homosexual flag.
GOAT_23_6

Pro

I don't even have to put an argument here to get a vote. Just an immoral joke, but I'll just take the win anyways. Thanks.
RomanReigns21

Con

It is truly not this is a problem that will change America. If all minorities became presidents they would not be minorities they would become the leading face of the country and that would be dreadful
GOAT_23_6

Pro

GOAT_23_6 forfeited this round.
RomanReigns21

Con

RomanReigns21 forfeited this round.
GOAT_23_6

Pro

GOAT_23_6 forfeited this round.
Posted by Cole_Brinker 1 year ago
Cole_Brinker
Well RomanRegins21 first of all I think that you are stereotyping because not all gay people are like this and so when you said that it really hurt me, especially since I am a gay that was a really rude comment to make. And second of all you are wrong not all gay people are like that some of us are very sophisticated and real but with what you had said you turned a whole other page. Yes some of us are like that but most of us aren't. So think about what you say next time before you say it. And think about eh people that you will offend.