Flora7
The_Legend27

Should Ghost whisper come back

The_Legend27
Started: 3/3/2017 Category: TV

Flora7

Pro

I'm so addicted to this show. I have lost track how many times I've seen all the seasons. And I still have more questions about the show. I think there should be more seasons
The_Legend27

Con

What is ghost whisper?
Flora7

Pro

A newlywed with the ability to communicate with the earthbound spirits of the recently deceased overcomes skepticism and doubt to help send their important messages to the living and allow the dead to pass on to the other side.
Creator: John Gray
Stars: Jennifer Love Hewitt, David Conrad, Camryn Manheim | See full cast & crew "
http://www.imdb.com...
The_Legend27

Con

What is gone, is gone. No need to request it coming back.
Flora7

Pro

Yeah the reason why I'm requesting it back is because of the last season they left us in a cliff hanger. And they need another season. Because I still have questions about the show and they don't explain it. I believe there is more to this show then what your saying
The_Legend27

Con

They want you to theorize. That'll keep their show popular after death. And if they did cancel it in the middle of a cliffhanger, the show most likely was costing too much money.
Flora7

Pro

Then there should just be a ghost whisper with the ghosts who don't cross over
The_Legend27

Con

You have not refuted my point about the show not being profitable enough and that it's hurting the company.
Flora7

Pro

Ok fine I'll just shut up then 😡😡😡😡😡
The_Legend27

Con

Forfeit. I win. Please vote for me.
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: FuzzyCatPotato// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Profitability.

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD.
************************************************************************
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
The reason the show left it in a cliff hanger is because it was discontinued and cut short, the producers had no option but to leave it that way.

I have seen many shows do that, the network says the show is not popular, viewership is down and they are cutting the show, if it's mid season ere is nothing you can do but leave it as a cliff hanger, it doesn't mean it's coming back.

Just forget about Ghost Whisperer and move on, there are like a gazillion shows on Netflix with many seasons that you can watch depending what you like, sci fi, drama, comedy, whatever because the Ghost has whispered away already
Posted by Flora7 10 months ago
Flora7
Like what???? Most shows don't leave their followers in a cliff hanger but they give a final ending. Why can't ghost whisper do that
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
I love your enthusiasm for this show, I felt the same way when it first ended, unfortunately I think it's been too long now to bring the show back, everyone has moved on since then.

Plenty of good shows out there on Netflix now
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Jennifer Love Hewitt does not look good enough for TV anymore, saw her on Criminal Minds for one season and she looked haggard now. It must have been the two kids she had
Posted by Flora7 10 months ago
Flora7
Fanboy what do you mean bag of hammers. And plus if you think that then they can still do the show just hold openings
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
The show ended years ago, it's never coming back. It was a great show but they can never do it again because unfortunately Melinda in real life looks like a bag of hammers now
Vote Placed by Mharman 9 months ago
Mharman
Flora7The_Legend27Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro argues that since she liked the show, it should come back, especially since they left us at a cliffhanger. Con rebutted in saying that the wanted us to theorize and what is gone is gone. Con argued that they want to leave us at a cliffhanger and it was not making the company money, so it shouldn't come back. Pro did not rebut this, she just said "ok fine ill shut up then." Since pro did not refute con's points and con refuted pro's points, con wins arguments.
Vote Placed by Yraelz 10 months ago
Yraelz
Flora7The_Legend27Tied
Reasons for voting decision: There isn't a forfeit here because there isn't an argument that supports either side of the resolution. Pro says the show should come back because he likes it. Con says maybe the producers ran out of money, but that hypothesis doesn't contest the resolution. Since there's no obvious argument here and no framework for voting, I'm voting tie. You two should create frameworks for a debate like this. For instance Pro, you could have said, "we should weigh this debate based on whether or not it would be net enjoyable to viewers for it to come back." As it stands I realize it would be enjoyable for just you but I don't know why that it is a reason to bring the show back. Con make sure your arguments clash with the resolution. Pro is essentially saying "we should do x". Your "counter-argument" is "here is a reason that x was stopped in the past." That doesn't clash.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 10 months ago
Ragnar
Flora7The_Legend27Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Despite claimed posted on the forum (and inside the debate), no forfeit happened... As the title implies, the debate is over if it should return, not if it will. Pro has questions unanswered due to a cliffhanger, with no importance placed on them. Con had one possible answer for why it was canceled, but no damage statements or anything at all tied to it. When a debate does not even rise to decent assertions toward the topic, it's hard to say either side won.