yanagurl136
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Should Girls Be Permitted To Practice In Sports Bras?

yanagurl136

Pro

Guys are allowed to be shirtless but as soon as a girl reveals the slightest bit of skin, it's like the biggest scandal since Watergate. Seriously a sports bra is just a cut off tank-top... and tank tops are allowed...
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

But it doesn't have to show cleavage like you would intend they would see.
yanagurl136

Pro

Speaking from personal experience, when it gets hot outside and you are hot and sticky and sweating, it feels so nice to just take your shirt off and be able to cool off a little bit. Most sports bra don't show over-the-top cleavage so it isn't even distracting.

Well no more so than when boys take off their shirts.

There shouldn't be anything offensive about this... especially when there are no boys around to see you doing it.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

I know when you get hot and sticky, you should just keep that sports bra on and get some water, just take a break, then go back to playing sports.
Why are you so inferior about guys just for being males and defending their decency rule at school?
They're just trying to be good guys, not bad, sick, twisted, and perverted guys you assumed they would be.
yanagurl136

Pro

Like I said in a comment on the post earlier, I do this from experience. And where I live it gets HOT, HOT, HOT! Girls should be able to practice in their sports bras and not have to worry about offending anybody because it shouldn't.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

Which also means that you don't have to harass them with your cleavage.
It's starting to become a mentality that "all guys are perverts and that women should have to show her cleavage and her leggings (like hookers wear)
You are suggesting that it is okay to sexually harass someone just because they're guys and that you believe that cleavage should be shown and leggings (like hookers wear) should be shown.

This mentality is just ridiculous, insane, and completely against common decency.
yanagurl136

Pro

Sexual assault includes (I am quoting federal law):
"acts of sexual violence, including by not limited to forcible rape, unwelcome sexual or gender-directed conduct or communication that interferes with an individual, unwelcome sexual advances, unwelcome requests for sexual favors, sexual demands when submission is a stated or implied condition of obtaining a benefit, sexual demands where submission or rejection is a factor in a decision affecting an individual."

Please explain to me how wearing leggings and or shirts with cleavage violates any of that. It doesn't. When I refer to the ability to wear those sorts of articles, I am not saying to do it provocatively or in any sort of seductive way. I am talking about the ability to wear what we want, without having to be judged unfairly by the opposite sex.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

I did not say "sexual assault" you clearly ignored me, assuming I said "sexual assault" won't do your argument any good by misinterpreting what I said.
It's not "sexual assault" its "sexual harassment"
And you believe that sexual harassment is okay.

This argument you made is ridiculous and irrelevant.
yanagurl136

Pro

Sexual harassment includes (I am quoting federal law):

I took this directly from my school's handbook who takes it from the state and federal laws. It is the same basic principles. Your accusations are personal, offensive and not relevant to this debate.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

Like what you said in the other debate where you said that women should have to show leggings (what hookers wear) to sexually harass guys you make sexist misinterpretations and excuses to blame them just for if you got in trouble for wearing them.
Though, that is irrelevant.
That is sexual assault not sexual harassment
Some of it aren't really harassment to begin with, they're just incorrect themselves about sexual harassment.

You are really ridiculous right now
I'm not irrelevant and I'm not offensive or sexist in any way, shape, of form

So, vote con!
Posted by yanagurl136 8 months ago
yanagurl136
You are seriously full of it, bruh.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 8 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@yanagurl136 stop suggesting sexual harassment like you do then.
Posted by yanagurl136 8 months ago
yanagurl136
You know what, other people who have been watching what you've been saying agree with me: you're a sexist jerk. You need to tone down your personal attacks.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
No you haven't, you've done poorly with conduct, ridiculous with your arguments, and preposterous with your claims towards guys.
We're not perverts, you are not bait.
See what I mean.

I did a better job
Posted by yanagurl136 8 months ago
yanagurl136
Not really. It's really no contest; I did a better job.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@yanagurl136 Now were even
Posted by whiteflame 8 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Phenenas// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Con seems to think that repeating the same phrases 10 times counts as an argument. It doesn't, especially when the phrase happens to be that any woman who wears leggings is a hooker. Also, Pro gets conduct points because Con repeatedly called her "ridiculous".

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter is required to assess arguments made by both sides in the debate. That requires more than just stating that Con repeated the same argument several times. (2) Conduct is insufficiently explained. Saying that someone"s being ridiculous or that their argument is ridiculous is not clearly an insult, and therefore is not sufficient reason to award this point.
************************************************************************
Posted by yanagurl136 8 months ago
yanagurl136
Oh and one more thing. You claim that I think that sexual harassment is a "good thing". Clearly you do too because on your profile you said that "rape is forever a good thing".
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
no it didn't, you did
Posted by yanagurl136 8 months ago
yanagurl136
Starts with you, bud.