ParadePerfect
Iamright58

Should Girls Be in Guys Sports

Started: 4/15/2015 Category: Sports

ParadePerfect

Pro

Girls are just as good at sports as boys even better. We are sometimes better then them at "their" sports. If guys can play our sports then why can't we play theirs. I mean common, you don't let a girl on a baseball or football team but you let a girl into NASCAR (Danica Patrick)! You let boys in gymnastics and volleyball but you don't let us to play tackle football.
Iamright58

Con

Oh come on, you really want to play FOOTBALL with guys? Most guys have greater strength and speed then girls and if they tackle you, you will get seriously hurt. And girls can play soccer, basketball, there is even hockey, but only a girl team. If you want to mix guys and girls in the same sport it will get ugly. Also, there is a lot of tackling and bodies will touch... would you like a guy to touch your boobs or slam in your butt?
ParadePerfect

Pro

Really, your going to bring body parts into this? We are stuck being on the sidelines and being mangers. Some girls are tougher then you think. I play tackle with my brother and I win. I play with my uncles in baseball and I do pretty well! This is like when they weren't allowed women to vote. We can't play guy sports because we are just as athletic as men. You guys think we are fragile but sometimes I think men are fragile.
Iamright58

Con

Maybe you win because you are stronger than average girls. But normally, they would get hurt if they play with guys. And also for the body parts, many girls would not like to be touched on their body by guys, so it is a delicate subject. Voting is not the same thing because it is not physical. Sports require physical force and most men are tougher then women.
ParadePerfect

Pro

It's not like any guy is going to purposely touch us. We are stronger then what you guys think. Then again you guys just try to keep us safe but we know how to keep ourselves safe. It's you guys that need to be more safe, maybe you guys should be the ones to play the safe sports. When women are passionate enough (especially sports) WE WILL GET MAD OR ANGRY! It's the same thing as you guys when it comes to girls.
Iamright58

Con

'It's not like any guy is going to purposely touch us', think again. I was in the swimming team at my school and one girl would always touch me and look at my boner when it showed trough the swimming suit. She seduced me and I could not resist and I touched her too. So if girls dare to do stuff, we guys also will. And not all girls know how to keep themselves safe, a lot of them get hurt just because they don't properly run. Anyway I agree that you girls should play any sports you want but not with guys.
Posted by AdmiralAsap 2 years ago
AdmiralAsap
you do realize that women can play the same sports as men, but why would they? The average nfl player is weighing in at around 195lbs, and they hit like a truck. If a woman was good enough to play, an nfl team would draft them, look it up there is a girl qb from florida i think that plays on the hs football team because she is the best qb out of all of them and she might play collegiate football. The truth is that men will always be physically superior,we have the hormones and our bodies are biologically bigger and more muscular. Look at the average nfl player and there are probably less than 1000 women who are equal in the world and thats because they are extreme bodybuilders and probably using roids. The role in the sport goes to the most qualified, and men are close to always more qualified for the role on a physical contact sports team than women.
Posted by TheMajesticDudette 2 years ago
TheMajesticDudette
I agree with pro for the following reasons:

* There is no such thing as "guy sports". Anyone can do any sport as long as they are physically capable.
* The build of each girl varies. Not every girl is small and skinny. Some have masculine builds.
* There is no reason to forbid someone from playing certain sports just because of their gender. That would not be gender equal whatsoever.
Posted by Jonnykelly 2 years ago
Jonnykelly
"Oh come on, you bring body parts into this?"

Of course he does, this is a debate about whether or not women are suitable to be integrated into men's sports. This could have been a good debate topic.