adaste314
LFHdebate

Should Hats Be Banned In School??

LFHdebate has forfeited round #4.

adaste314

Con

Why should hats be banned? It makes no sense. I mean, how do hats affect education and learning? And if people cant see over the hats, put the person in the back of the class. If the hat distracts people, put them in the back of the class. Most people enjoy wearing hats, take me for example, I was wearing a hat in class and the teacher said to take the hat off. I asked why and she said it was a school rule. Why should this be a rule??
LFHdebate

Pro

Hats can cover a person's face which distracts the teacher. Hats can also allow people that are not students, staff, or parents to enter school property. Students can wear hats at recess but not in the classroom.
adaste314

Con

If an individual were to try and break in with a hat, there can be a compromising rule. No hats while coming into the building. ANd if a hat were to cover someone"7; face it would technically be a mask. I say masks are a different deal. Masks are suspicious and I say that masks should be banned in school. Though hats usually cover the hair or top of the wearer"7; head.
LFHdebate

Pro

Another issue is that students may share hats and this can cause a problem if the student owning the hat has head lice. I know that you are going to suggest a rule that sharing hats should be prohibited, however, you can't trust that students will follow this rule. A student could pretend to own a hat that may belong to their friend.
adaste314

Con

Yes, as you stated I would suggest a rule to prohibit sharing hats, but not only that, people should be tested for lice monthly in school to prevent this. Not only that but an assembly can be arranged talking about lice and all of those bad things, discouraging kids to share their hats.
LFHdebate

Pro

I am no longer participating in this argument because I cannot support this side.
adaste314

Con

Fair Enough. :(