IslandLion
TKOP

Should High schools have night classes ?

IslandLion

IslandLion

Pro

I barely have time in the morning or in the afternoon for school because my I have a lot to catch up on. Many students have responsibilities during the day like jobs or family matters etc. These students can manage to study or finish high school after working hours if night school was possible. Not a program or make up classes, it is better if we have a normal school day during the evening or after working hours.
TKOP

Con

I partially disagree. I believe that night-school would potentially be good for some students such as yourself but the majority would disapprove of this decision. However I think it would be great with students getting more opportunities to catch up on schoolwork. I usually stay in school for about 1.5-3 hours extra a day to do my homework and other assignments. I think that self-discipline and to make the most of the time given. I know that valuable hours can get lost because of distractions
IslandLion

Pro

Its different for you but the situations not only I but majority of what "my people" go through is difficult. Night classes is what we need.
I know this isn't much. Sorry
thanks for accepting the challenge
TKOP

Con

Well then, I don't suppose you could tell me more why these night-classes would be better for you and "your people", I'm curious. I would love to hear more about it.
Vote Placed by InfiniteBears 3 years ago
InfiniteBears
IslandLionTKOPTied
Reasons for voting decision: Did con even argue? lol