Should Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President?

Oliviagrraace29 has forfeited round #3.

Hillary kept a secret email address to use for official purposes. She lied to congress. Why should she be allowed to run?

Hello! I would just like to say that I am a supporter of Trump and absolutely despise her. However, I would like to have a good challenge. I am assuming that the second round is for rebuttals only and the final for closing statements. I will be arguing on the Pro side that Hillary Clinton should be allowed to run for President.

As the Constitution states......the only requirements needed to run for President are:

1. Candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States

2. Candidate must be a U.S. Resident for at least 14 years

3. Candidate must age 35 or older to run for POTUS[1]

She should be able to run for President because she can. Unless Con proves that there is a law preventing her to run for President, I believe that with this just one argument, I have won the debate. Good Luck to Con in the next rounds!

Hi! Thanks for accepting. Anyone who is being investigated by the FBI should not be allowed to run for president. In fact, I think she should be in jail. Should a criminal run for president? No. Richard Nixon was forced to resign because of what he did, so why is Hillary still in the presidential race? Nixon had seven minutes of recording. Clinton has thousands of those emails.

I will say again, there is no law stating that a person cannot run for President while under FBI investigation. Your argument is "should a criminal run for President." My answer to that is there is no law preventing a criminal to run for President as long as he or she meet the criteria I posted in the first argument. Clinton right now holds not position in office, so there's no point for her to resign if that's what you meant in talking about Nixon. And she doesn't have to leave the race because she is the Democratic Nominee and she has great poll numbers.[1] Until Con proves that she can't run for President, there is no way he/she can win this debate. Thank You for a good, civilized debate Con!
Posted by ILikePie5 3 months ago
Oliviagrraace, it is your turn to debate!
Posted by Tokamak 3 months ago
Nixon wasn't forced to resign, he chose to because he didn't want to be impeached.

Also I think the contents of the tape is far more damning to him than the emails are.