magnusg2005
julianarodham

Should Hillary Clinton Go To Prison?

magnusg2005

Pro

I think that she should go to jail for deleting private emails from the government. It is against the law. Since she is not our president, she has plenty of time to serve. HILLARY FOR PRISON 2017
julianarodham

Con

Hillary Clinton has served the American people for 35 years. And at this point and time, Secretary Clinton has not committed any crime. If this is in reference to the Benghazi scandal, this issue has been investigated almost a thousand times. Literally. FBI director Comey stated that she should be prosecuted for the Benghazi, but it has since been proven that Comey has taken part in the Russian hacking that is said to have given Trump the win. Comey's investigations could be considered biased.
magnusg2005

Pro

I agree with you that Comey might be biased, sir/ma'am/(insert non-binary pronoun here), but you are just as biased the other way. Democratic persons such as you sometimes think that our president, Donald Trump, should go to jail. Many codes in the law clearly state posting illegal information relating to the government (as well as the Benghazi situation) are illegal. If she is not punished soon, she has the possibility of returning, but with a harder strike.

I apologize for any offense.
julianarodham

Con

I believe that Trump should be impeached, but so far, no one has shown me any legal evidence to prove that he should be arrested and thrown in jail. Same for Hillary, you may believe that she needs to go to jail, but why for the past 863 investigations has nothing been done? If she were so guilty of all of these horrific things, why has no one been able to prove it? Why has nothing been able to stick? Perhaps because she didn't do anything?
magnusg2005

Pro

I shall not let Donald John Trump into this round. Since we do not include him in the question, I declare that your previous points are invalid. Nonetheless, I believe Secretary Clinton has not been considered for arrest due to her popularity and "importance". Her previous supporters have somehow been able to prevent her from trial by outweighing this over legality. I must also criticize your usage of using points more than once. My bottom line is that 36000 emails outweighs 1000 investigations.
julianarodham

Con

You did bring Trump into this when you decided to mention how myself and other democrats think that he should go to jail, but that's beside the point.
Have you seen her emails? The leaked emails, I have been reading them for days, I cannot express to you how mind-numbingly boring they are. The vast majority of the emails she deleted were irrelevant to anyone other than her, since only 113 out of 33,000 were deemed classified.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
Comedy said that they found top secret info on that server. Hillary claimed she didn't know what "C" meant, when she has been in govt for years.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
Or me.....I've defended Trump on numerous occasions.
Posted by Sovcody2 1 year ago
Sovcody2
Julian, I suggest you challenge RonPaulConservative to a debate like this, he will win.