gavin8884
lyokowarri0r

Should Hillary Clinton be arrested

lyokowarri0r

gavin8884

Pro

I think Hillary Clinton is a liar a froud and a criminal and I'm disgusted by what she gets away with
lyokowarri0r

Con

I accept the challenge. I will take the position that Hillary Clinton should not be arrested. First I would like to beg the question on my the pro side thinks she is a liar, fraud, or criminal. As of right now, she has gone throw a lot of trials and has come out clean. It seems the law stands with her.
gavin8884

Pro

There wasn't solid prof but they no she deleted the emails and know what they were about.
lyokowarri0r

Con

It seems to me that you are referencing the email scandal with Clinton. Clinton has been throw many trials one lasting over 12 hours. The trial was in the Senate with mostly Republicans hearing the case. In the end, the chairman found that no new evidence has been found and there really is no case. I understand if you or others may not like her or her policies but we have a system in place. The law is the law. The burden of proof is on the convector and the proof was not there. I would also like to clarify that the e mail scandal is mostly bogus. Clinton did use her personal e mail for government work, but this is not breaking any laws. Her predecessors did it too and so to a lot of other politicians. Without a real crime or even case against her, I cannot see why we would arrest her. We don't just accuse someone on the street of a crime and they go directly to jail like monopoly. There is a process that has to be followed.
gavin8884

Pro

gavin8884 forfeited this round.
lyokowarri0r

Con

The pro speaker is given up the last round. I would just like to say that the hate for Clinton can be justified, but we must not let that hate blind us from the truth. She should not be arrested because she did nothing wrong. The emails were an attack with no real grounds. The law is the law.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
gavin8884lyokowarri0rTied
Reasons for voting decision: In this debate, the Burden of Proof lays with Pro since he is arguing from a procecuting side of Hilary Clinton. Pro eventually argues that she should be arrested due to the email scandle. Con, however, properly refutes this argument by showing that Hilary Clinton has stood trial and multiple ones at that. The prosecuting side has yet to find any new evidence against her or have found any charges. Without any of this then she cannot be arrested for a crime that she hasn't been found guilty for. Pro had forfeited round three, so without any rebuttals of Con's arguments, I have to give the arguments points to Con.