jacobdaeho
OverWeightJoe

Should Hillary Clinton be our next president?

OverWeightJoe has forfeited round #2.

jacobdaeho

Pro

She is better then Trump. Do you thinks she is better then trump?
OverWeightJoe

Con

You are saying Hillary Clinton should be president because she's not as bad as Trump? Is that what it has gotten to? I'm going to make this short and simple. If a well known child rapist and a child hitter would run for president you would pick the child hitter because its "not as bad" as a child being raped? you would pick neither! since trump is a horrible person it makes his rivals look better! its sad to think we have to vote for some one we don't want to vote for just for the sake of not getting trump for president. I don't want trump either but I will be truthful to my self and not vote for someone I clearly don't want for president.
jacobdaeho

Pro

Trump had been rude. He was so rude! HE is races and also selfish! He said he would bring peace to the white but it brings war fair if he becomes the next president of America! HE said God is dumb and stupid, he also judged Hillary at her face! He said that she look like an Indian and that she shouldn't be even join the vote! He also said something very mean about Obama! He said that he did a very bad job on being a president that there will be no "black" president for long centuries! See that is super mean ! He doesn't deserve to be a president! He said that he will make USA great again but actually, he will make USA hate again! Go to this website -> http://www.marieclaire.co.uk... and see what mean things he said!