Should Hillary Clinton drop out of race due to email scandal.

The Pro: Hillary should drop out of the race for President because of factual evidence that she had classified material in her personal server.

The Con: Hillary should stay in race and work through this latest news regarding her storing classified emails in her personal server.

Let's do this.

The Washington Post reported:

The company that managed Hillary Rodham Clinton"s private e-mail server said it has "no knowledge of the server being wiped," the strongest indication to date that tens of thousands of e-mails that Clinton has said were deleted could be recovered.

Clinton and her advisers have said for months that she deleted her personal correspondence from her time as secretary of state, creating the impression that 31,000 e-mails were gone forever.

"Platte River has no knowledge of the server being wiped," company spokesman Andy Boian told The Washington Post. "All the information we have is that the server wasn"t wiped."

You did not mention a single thing about what the topic of this debate is about.

That's fine. I'll just prove my point.

It is not only an embarrassment to Hillary, but to the nation, that this gross violation has occurred. As a country, how do we appear to the other nations, that we do not understand our own email system. North Korea sees this and laughs at us. ISIS is laughing at us. Iran is laughing at us. China is laughing at us.

We have a person that is either lying through her teeth or is extraordinarily ignorant. Which one is worse? Either way, Hillary should bow out of her campaign and save some dignity for herself and our nation.

I wasn't under the impression that we were assuming that Hillary Clinton did indeed delete all those emails for this argument. I apologize for this, I'm new to this site, and if you can I suggest you delete this and repost it making it clear that you're assuming that she did indeed delete those emails. Thank you.

I clearly stated in the title and round 1 what this debate was about. You are free to bow out, just like Hillary should.

You were nowhere near being clear about assumptions in this debate. Logical arguments use facts that have been deemed true beyond any reasonable doubt. The statement that Hillary Clinton had her server wiped is not yet a settled debate, despite what Fox News will tell you. Anyone who pays attention to how the House Republican majority operates has seen this behavior before. Republicans take a conspiracy theory and hammer it into the ground via repetition. The fact adverse elements of the mainstream press run with the empty Republican claims. Congressional investigations are launched. The facts do eventually come out, and the scandal vanishes into the black hole that is conservative media.

I'd be open to debating about something else, since I'm a liberal and you're a conservative, judging from your pro/con list on your profile. But this debate topic was unclear. However, you may not have known about all the evidence that she didn't delete those emails, and that's not exactly your fault. Hopefully this misunderstanding has been cleared up, and I encourage you to repost something like "Should Hillary Clinton Drop Out of the Race if the EMail scandal is true?" That would be much more clear.
Posted by ho11yw00d 8 months ago
You are a stalker. Go away!!! I already reported you twice. Obviously, those don't seem to mean anything.
Posted by Reformist 8 months ago
No your a chicken

Now I see why you win

I commented when you were still on round one

Con could've won but he he wasted his time

Now are you going to debate me or not
Posted by ho11yw00d 8 months ago
Go away Reformist!! Do you just troll the politics debates and vote with whomever is liberal? Get a life dude!!

Oh, and I was going to accept your debate, but you are just too damn annoying.
Posted by ho11yw00d 9 months ago
What is wrong with you people? The debate topic is about whether or not Hillary should drop out of the race due to the fact that she is currently involved in an email scandal. This has nothing to do with Republicans or whether or not she deleted emails from her server. What is this about assumptions? There is no assuming in my topic. Hillary is involved in an email scandal currently. This is fact.
Posted by Reformist 9 months ago
Pro never stated any assumption whatsoever

By default if any votes do come in, which I doubt they will

Points should go to con
Posted by Grandzam 9 months ago
Con is right, pro never stated the assumption. Con can still win this.
Posted by ho11yw00d 9 months ago
Sanders isn't exactly a good backup plan either. If Republicans cannot win the presidency now, they never will.
Posted by SmellTheGlove 9 months ago
I wish I had the Pro side here. She is toast and the DNC has to be panicking about their anointed one.
Vote Placed by FlamboGus 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro stated that HRC should drop out of the race. Con argued that HRC's emails were never deleted (unrelated to the topic) and never made an attempt to argue that HRC should stay in the race.