kyleroneal
acmanjr

Should History be studied in school?

kyleroneal has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

kyleroneal

Con

I do not believe history should be required to study in school. If you want to be a racecar driver or a stunt driver, motocross,Bmx,Computer designer/phone designer,house designer,math teacher etc. you don't need to know when the revolutionary war or when george washington was elected. They don't help you at all, people say that you won't get a good paying job. You can go into the NFL and most everyone in the NFL are rich. That is a great example....... any questions?
acmanjr

Pro

I will challenge you on this debate for studying history should be taught in school.
Posted by Sovcody2 1 week ago
Sovcody2
This should be an easy debate, I should have accepted it, but I was not able to.
Posted by DrKaboom44 2 weeks ago
DrKaboom44
^
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Sovcody2
Posted by Sovcody2 2 weeks ago
Sovcody2
"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it."
R13; Edmund Burke