rileyrosa24
funnerisbetter

Should Homework be Allowed in Schools?

funnerisbetter has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

rileyrosa24

Con

Homework. It is good for learning, yes, but when you are away from school, you should just be able to go home and enjoy your time away from school. When you are stuck doing homework, you get less time to be with your family, or pursue hobbies that you might like to do. Do you agree? Yes or No? Thank you!
funnerisbetter

Pro

This will be easy. Of course it should be allowed. I will provide definitions for your arguments words.
Homework- Work done outside of class
Allowed- Given permission for
Of course the amount of homework given should be changed, but not allowing somebody to do work unless they are in class is ridiculous. Let's say you have a group project that you didn't finish in time that is due the next day. How would you finish it if you couldn't work outside of school. Maybe you wanted to improve your grade on it. And eliminating homework would lead to kids and teens not retaining information by learning information (or reviewing it) before bed. It is proven that information is retained better when learned right before bed. And as said so elegantly by yourself...
Do you agree? Yes or No? Thank you!
I answer that I hate homework but it is useful in some ways.
rileyrosa24

Con

I know that but school should be for learning, not your house. I still don't agree with homework.
Posted by rileyrosa24 1 year ago
rileyrosa24
Homework should not be allowed in schools!
Posted by barrelcactus 1 year ago
barrelcactus
I think kids don't like homework and will vote respectively, regardless of your debating skills. The pro guy will have to defeat bias in the voters which is impossible.