KeyRewqaCerten
edawg3650

Should I put my phone up my butt

edawg3650

Con

You shouldn't stick a phone up your butt because it would be excruciatingly painful (not fun, I assure you), and it would most likely cause damage to your rectal muscles. There are less painful and less expensive alternatives to sticking a phone up your butt, as well.
KeyRewqaCerten

Pro

My rectal muscles are immune to pain and it is a quite rather fond hobby of mine. I only posted this to see if I should do it again and I think I have made my decision. I appreciate you looking out for me but it is irrelevent because I am going to do it anyways.
edawg3650

Con

Whether or not you actually decide to stick a phone up your butt is irrelevant to this debate. The question is "Should I put a phone up my butt", and the word "should" refers to correctness of your actions [1]. I already explained why you shouldn't stick a phone up your butt, and you didn't provide evidence that your rectal muscles are immune to pain. Your claim is highly improbable.

I suggest finding a male prostitute or an object of less width to suit your needs.

KeyRewqaCerten

Pro

KeyRewqaCerten forfeited this round.
edawg3650

Con

edawg3650 forfeited this round.
Posted by Moose1808 8 months ago
Moose1808
What even
Posted by LittleDucky555 8 months ago
LittleDucky555
I am a friend of KeyRewqaCerten, and his rectal muscles, are, in fact, immune to pain. He has told numerous eople stories of shoving a phone up his butt, and it sounds quite enjoyable, the way he says it. So, edawg3650, here is his evidence that his rectal muscles are immune to pain. Here is a link showing his story. http://www.latlmes.com...