Gogert777
lannan13

Should I shave my head?

lannan13
Started: 6/19/2014 Category: Fashion

Gogert777

Con

I want to keep my hair, I would hate to be bald so I am against being bald.
lannan13

Pro

When you shave your head you can still have hair. According to my source a shaved head is when part of or all of the person's head has been shaved. (http://en.wikipedia.org...) So you can see right there that you would still have hair.

I have a shaved head. I like to get the High and Tight hair cut. With a 1 on top and a zero on the sides. (see video for High and Tight Hair Cut) https://www.youtube.com...;

So you can see that with the High and Tight having no hair on the side makes it a shave. So Con can get his head shaved and still have hair.
Gogert777

Con

When someone hears that someone shaved their head, they do not assume that only part of the head was shaved.
When I fold myself to eqajulate on my own face and rip out the hair in the crack of my a$$ and lick it, does that make me a better person for it? The answer is Yes. I do not want to shave my head because it would be a silly willy haircut in my opinion.
lannan13

Pro

Many people in the military are required to get a High and Tight Shave. In no way what so ever is it 'goofy' looking. thousands of Americans die with that hair cut. The High and Tight hair cut is starting to become a fashion trend as some very popular celebrities like David Beckham and Jude Law are getting them as well. (http://thefashiontag.wordpress.com...)

My opponent drops the argument of not having to shave off all of your hair for a shave, so please extend that major argument across.

See video for High and Tight. https://www.youtube.com...
Gogert777

Con

Oh ok, you think that I want to shave my head but I don't have to lose all of my hair. I dont want to touch my hair period. My hair is fine. ( My mom is a barber)
The high and tight look from the video is a haircut I have seen a couple times. It works for people that look tough and military looking. Military looking as in looking as if they are visibly disciplined "looking" and staturistic.
Now that I think about it, my hairful is the High and tight if it were to grow out.
You (Con) have to want me to cut my hair, it is not about how, but if. I do not want to cut my hair like a bald man or a cancer person that had chemotherapy. Con, tell me why you want me to cut my hair.
I hope I was clean enough.
lannan13

Pro

That's okay. Your mom can cut your hair so you won't have to worry about touching it. Besides you will sill have hair when you get the High and Tight.

I hope I was clean enough.

As I stated before you do not have to get rid of all of your hair. A high and tight is sufficent enough to were you can get a hair cut and still have hair on top. Besides you already said that you have a sort of High and Tight Hair cut here.

So you can see that you are pretty close to it and it would not be such a style change for you. You also ask why get it. You have also answered this question in your last round let's take a look.

We can see here that it will make you seem more mature and more adult like. You will have a somewhat older look to yourself which can get you a date as you were wanting in this debate here, see round 2. (http://www.debate.org...)

Thank you and please vote Pro.
Posted by thenewkidd 2 years ago
thenewkidd
This debate makes me laugh.
good job Pro..

Pro seem like the guy that will get you on technicalities and push your buttons at just the right times to makes use you understand those technicalities to the fullest! :)
Vote Placed by ChosenWolff 2 years ago
ChosenWolff
Gogert777lannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: BOP went unfilled, pro made good arguments, and sourced them
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Gogert777lannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: pro actually provided sources and appealed to con shaving his head