Should Illegal Immigrants Be Allowed Access Into Australia?

mcgrlac1 has forfeited round #2.

Majority of illegal immigrants are tourist that overstay their visa in Australia or they come by boat without or with a visa. Illegal immigrants that come on boats are coming to Australia illegally and note that I'm not talking about refugees that are fleeing their countries because of war. I'm open to any sides of this debate because I'm doing this for a school essay and would take any consideration for people that are for and against this issue.

Yes. Because they can get a job.
They can get education and teach it to their younger ones.
Can get income and start a family with a house to live in.
Can get treatment for diseases and illnesses.

Okay Mcgrill go grill some chicken with some illegal immigrants
Posted by TheBenC 2 months ago
Why did the guy call him "Mcgrill" when there is nothing to suggest that is his name? UGH, another bull$hit debate. This makes me sick and makes me want to leave the site.

For what it's worth...yes, let every illegal immigrant in the world go to Aus. That is a good place for them, just like England did with prisoners centuries ago. Fill Aus with everyone who wants to leave their home country. At least they won't be coming to where I currently am!