vekoma123
Abominminded

Should Illegal Immigrants Be Provided Amnesty in the United States?

vekoma123

Con

This is a debate regarding whether or not illegal immigrants should have the right to live and work in the United States without being criminally charged. In other words, should they be provided amnesty?

I will be taking the side that they should not be provided amnesty.

First round is for acceptance and we will go on from there. I look forward to a great debate!
Abominminded

Pro

Modern day Negroes No if Mexicans were made legal the corporations wouldn't be able to sneak into Mexico as the immigrants who destroy our country and our reputation with the Mexican people. Who benefits from paying a Mexican laborer less the rich farmer? They sure don't pass along the savings to us totally racist how you got to be Mexican to get hired and where so is that retaliation for some racist deeds some rich people did with our country with out our consent. I Never gave Bush my approval to allow companies to seek cheaper labor down in mexico no this happened right before 911 so Bush makes a decision and it just stands forever we got to stay in the room while he cuts a huge fart! I got an old theory this country gonna blow a mountain and force all the Americans to flee and become immigrants to Mexico! And you think they just gonna say ok? Mexican kids are taught English here but white and others they don't get a second language. Isn't that right their on the job application. 12 million illegal aliens currently in the United States. 317.6 million,making it the third-most populous country in the world.. Not as if they are stealing the jobs they are being given hire over the min wage. Even if they were made legal there still would be some racial motivated hieing. Will the Mexicans grant us freedom to dwell in Mexico, no, you can'r own land down their! If they were mad legal what difference is it gonna make? You think they all gonna migrate here like a giant species migration ! The reason they come here is to take the jobs that American are forced to have to accept more pay for. What we will have to give them food? Healthcare? It's the healthcare were being robbed from not the immigrants! I f they want to come live here ,their good farmers let them plant ti up we can pay them in food stamps. You know how many people got a work force based on low standard pay! It isn't like its a big secret like they sneak in here and occupy a job illegally OUR GOV is ThE illegal! Should the slaves be granted Amnesty. 300 million and it's the 20% that is the reason the crunchy crumbling cunt tree. Cause Mexicans will never have anything to offer society except tacos and UNLICENCED jobs. See it's the unlicenced immigrant this country is feeding off and blaming them. Mexicans well their just black people sure lets exclude them from schooling their breaking that camels back also, another failing resource that is failing our future. and they blame that on the kids. Sure the longer we hole them off the longer we have to claim property and companies in the white mans name so we always got a buttler around that will always be slave to America. More people die every year crossing the border then in 911 just strait cooked in the desert! But naw man the border patrol should be well diggers not fence builders. The drug s cannot exist on this side of the border. And they cant keep enforcing a law for something that don't exist. But as long as that is all that keeps law enforcement busy they all want their chunk of the pie don't matter what institution it is we even got public works growing to keep themselves in business even if they aren't needed anymore. Sorta what everyone doing running for the fists of greens being handed out don't matter what you do just matters that you do it! It isn't the drugs they want to control it's the people they control with them. What one citizen in the country does not use drugs due to their being illicit ? Hell no you got you the Tobacco, Alcohol and Firearms what more we need here to enslave people in unjust existences. If their is one person who refuses to do drugs what they say no I don't want to their illegal. Isn't the whole point of laws to protect us and each other from us. They are not a eye sore to this nation their a commodity. Their is no justice in the discriminating harmful drugs from potentially potential drugs. Where is this 50's crack menace that was to destroy all America now. Or the new drug Ice I been doing that for 20 years and it has gave me a strong religion that I would of otherwise of neglected. If they got you believing they are on Gods team with their prohibition they can't let you fin'd out that God also made drugs they got a nation of brainwashed slaves , the users and the non users! They don't want you serving God that is what their system created power, greedy, mindless money zombies. As long as they can make you believe the problem don't lye with them they always got some immigrant or slave . Still who suffers what good is it whether our kids get cheated or the mexican kids both kids but their adults aren't just bystanders their used as pawns. They keep the immigration issue a problem cause soon as you see it is not the problem then people gonna wonder why they were wrong about it. As long as you keep the status quo you get re elected if you don't tell people the sky is falling then you serve the person who you are covering for unknowingly who is standing in someone elses place occupying a useless space, holding it for the next guy and making sure that the space always has a reason to be their even when it don't. I don't think their any conspiracy it's just people doing their jobs to get money . The point of working , get into different work or if the schools were successful who would be left to clean the city o'h I got it we'll just have the inmates start working the drive thrus. Or a city can save money if they use inmates. Can get away with paying them nothing and taking their voting voice away! It was never the construction jobs that we ran out of it was the higher paid degree jobs. If an American would work for less , they cant. cause once you pay taxes they got to also regulate your hours , I would like to work more then xxxx hours , no you cant . But a migrant worker can. If they were made legal they would be paying taxes then, no won't matter cause the taxes aren't fixing anything and the border braves aren't the cause. Open the border and I my politically motivated patience wen't with God. What you think that if they open the border that the Mexicans all gonna say 'AMERICA'!!! lets all move to America. No they got jobs down their and the ones that ore here are doing a job of the Negro if you can soil their name with a bad image then it backs your edification where then it lets all people treat them like second class humans. If you give the Image that drugs are weapons of the devil then the devil can use them to justify first you have to break off their justice by lying about their name to justify your position that is no position but what are they gonna do , find another job , or continue in their fruitless occupation. The Mexicans are destroying this country, false, the drug users are destroying this country and taking out children with them, false. We need nuclear bombs , really we don't it's the image to keep the nuclear plants in business. Japan sunk a few who did that them or the earth quake. A nother heard of cancer and aid victims , if it weren't for those Mexicans seeking all that health care , our heath care would not be failing. One more excuse what we gonna run out of healthcare? They gonna swipe up all the Dora bandages? Healthcare another industry that has been able to prosper in wealth and into innovative competition , so we have to sign up for Obama care now so you mean that it wasn't the health care industry that failed you were running it all this time , this time you actually employed the workers to fill in for these empty spaces so the governments responsible for the health care the wonderful innovative progressive healthy happy healer that this country is so honored to have it's a privilege and the American army they still hold that presumption of being the peace keepers , if you think about it these 3rd world from the earth countries are prospering in their poverty better then us. By them not prospering it confirms the notion that were the ones holding us up. That points to the government and not the people. But for them we'll frame war if you can make it seem like people are bad you can treat them however you will also it gives you that space filling excuse you need for the other guy behind you . So when they open the border look toward mexico with a glimmering eyes because it is not just filthy, polluted,disease ,cartels, it's a future in the rain forest where if you oppress the natives who live at you wont have any person of any kind of degree or determination to utilize thew worlds assets of horticulture remember that is all cocaine fields dirty little friend making you know what I mean mans. Snakes and banditos , yeah lets not focus on going to Mexico just worry about stopping them from going to America.
vekoma123

Con

You seem to have completely ignored the setup of the debate and have put your arguments in a relatively unorganized manner. I wish to not debate with you if that is how this is going to going down.
Abominminded

Pro

Is this better? I

Sorry man yeah I went on a ramble. Forgive me my 1st argument, so peace treaty then? Yeah sorry stay focused on the topic! I agree I messed this whole concept up here . Maybe I'll speed read out a few bullet points in all that sunday paper had to be some accidental strong points :)

: they are being given hire over the min wage. by employers who are only willing to pay them and Americans the job unavailable , why pay more when they can hire a mexican.

:Healthcare? It's the healthcare were being robbed from not the immigrants! Tax dollars spent on them to use the healthcare should be funneled back int healthcare not investors and doctors, scientists researchers.

: anyone harmed illegal immigration it's not the immigrant that is the cause it's the employer it's the companies outsourced to Mexico and China and less wages for foreign workers.

: Opening border would lighten the fascist grip of the mexican gov allowing us to send qualified researchers to the resources that need to be researched for cures may only find in rainforest, Also would allow for mexicans to receive higher learning standards and possibly influence their education for further research that is the country that needs to be developed and were the only ones with the power , open border

: Ease terrorist threats if the world sees we cant even handle living with our neighbors how smart can we be if we cant even take on a few extra man power.

: This place is screwed with or without the mexicans better let them in now cause we go down the drain it would have been better to welcome them then play king of the country and the poppers.

: So basically were giving them jobs and not America but the wealthy corporations or people who want to pay less pay the same in mexico or remove ties with our companies who defrauded us.

: Mexicans are short people it's not cool to pick on little guys Sometimes I miss that little dude from game of thrones ! I accompanied him on many battles. Mexican government has love for it's people were making a enemy not an allie..

: This crap already hit the fan along time ago the more beans we pack into this burrito the sooner they can deal with us and them as a people not upper and low class. The people as a whole we can take all the people over here we could pull it off. this isn't a brother against brother thing it's a government mis managing the people they got us thinking they the problem the point is I don't think it's to hard to prove they not the problem.
vekoma123

Con

Well the problem with being underpaid (?) is that by the fact that we practically tax illegals to death, let alone with working conditions and low wage, they are not able to financially contribute to the economy because they cannot make enough money. Sometimes, they don"t even get paid at all for the work they do.[1]

This proves another reason why they should not be granted amnesty. They cheat off of our healthcare system, let alone free health care being offered [2], and by doing so, there is not money being brought back in to cover healthcare plans and there can be potential money being put towards wages towards investors, doctors, scientists, and researchers.

Immigrants harm the economy by being given free public housing, free healthcare benefits, food stamps, and even our educational system, specifically public schools.[3]

If we open the border, we will allow more people to cheat off our system and set up a system based off the ones they are mooching off. Along with that, opening it will allow more opportunity for drug runners, cartels, terrorists, and gangs to come in undetected and cause more problems that we already have. Let alone, there are so many of these undocumented criminals who choose to invade us, and these statistics only show those that are caught.[4]

We need more border protection measures, including heavier protection to have terroristic threats and actions from border-related incidences be shortened.

We are going down the drain. I have pretty much addressed why we should not let illegals in, regardless if they are mexican or not.

U.S. citizens should hold U.S. jobs. These people come here greedy to have money to send back to their family, when the governments of countries where the majority of these illegals come from should fix their own problems and not contribute to ours. Corporations in our country are corporations for legal citizens, regardless of pay rate.

This is not a useful argument and you seem to be running out of arguments to assert your position.

So are you saying you are switching your side on the debate?

"

Also I would like to announce that my opponent is giving absolutely no sources to back up their claims. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Source 1: http://landscapeonline.com...
Source 2: http://www.cis.org...
Source 3: http://immigration.procon.org...
Source 4: https://www.dhs.gov...
Abominminded

Pro

Abominminded forfeited this round.
vekoma123

Con

Opponent has forfeited. I extend all of my arguments.
Abominminded

Pro

Abominminded forfeited this round.
Posted by Abominminded 3 years ago
Abominminded
you cant argue that the future in medical research has to lie in the south America you want to kill aids and cancer maybe they have a midget cure or an a hole cure for me whatever you want you want to fly use the rest of the 90% of your brain , "you hoe yo hum " we need to respectfully request passage to move our science or just give them Amnesty let them come here then BAM ' we go down their and make it home in time to turn Grandma back 40yrs before her death! maps
http://www.debate.org...
Posted by Abominminded 3 years ago
Abominminded
Alright little dude ur' up , if we paid them the same wouldn't they stay in mexico then ? no, cause no matter what companies are gonna hire cheap over any care for our economy. They sinking us both and really is the peach picking market were all fired of mexicans would that be the thing that pulled out rosey riviot and all us Americans would receive minimum for the fruit picking. Then all the fruit would inflation. We need to think like if we were Mexico not just like racist segragists
Posted by Abominminded 3 years ago
Abominminded
Modern day Negroes No if Mexicans were made legal the corporations wouldn't be able to sneak into Mexico as the immigrants who destroy our country and out reputation with the Mexican people. Who benefits from paying a Mexican laborer less the rich farmer? They sure don't pass along the savings to us totally racist how you got to be Mexican to get hired and where so is that retaliation for some racist deeds some rich people did with our country with out our consent. I Never gave Bush my approval to allow companies to seek cheaper labor down in mexico no this happened right before 911 so Bush makes a decision and it just stands forever we got to stay in the room while he cuts a huge fart! I got an old theory this country gonna blow a mountain and force all the Americans to flee and become immigrants to Mexico! And you think they just gonna say ok? Mexican kids are taught English here but white and others they don't get a second language. Isn't that right their on the job application. 12 million illegal aliens currently in the United States. 317.6 million,making it the third-most populous country in the world.. Not as if they are stealing the jobs they are being given hire over the min wage. Even if they were made legal there still would be some racial motivated hieing. Will the Mexicans grant us freedom to dwell in Mexico, no, you can'r own land down their! If they were mad legal what difference is it gonna make? You think they all gonna migrate here like a giant species migration ! The reason they come here is to take the jobs that American are forced to have to accept more pay for. What we will have to give them food? Healthcare? It's the healthcare were being robbed from not the immigrants! I f they want to come live here ,their good farmers let them plant ti up we can pay them in food stamps. You know how many people got a work force based on low standard pay! It isn't like its a big secret like they sneak in here and occupy a job illegally OUR GOV isThEiIllega