aidak12
kotonavt

Should International Students study Kazakh History at QSI?

aidak12

Pro

I believe that in QSI Astana School International students have to study Kazakh History, because they live in this country and for them needed to know more about the history of the place they live in. I think that it will only be good for the students since they will know more about the place, and stay more educated.
kotonavt

Con

I don't think that students in QSI International School of Astana have to study Kazakh History.Of course they have to know about the place where they live in the moment, but they don't really need that knowledge.I mean that subject.If they interested in Kazakh History they can take a book in a school library or search the internet.But also, I think that this subject must be available for international students, not only for Kazakh, if they really want to know Kazakh History.
aidak12

Pro

The students need to know the history of the place they live in. The propensitive history of Kazakhstan should not only thrust, but indulge children of all ages to learn more. Children should respect the country by studying the history of the place. When I was living in Romania, I had to study the history of the place. I believe it is a good idea, because when you are asked about the countries, you have an actual answers to the question. Kids coming from all over the world to Kazakhstan need to study the history, since they won't be given any other opportunities to study it, but in school.
kotonavt

Con

QSI International School is not Kazakh School, it means that it is not necessary to learn Kazakh History there.
But this subject should be available to all students
aidak12

Pro

I don't think one hour of Kazakh history will somehow harm the students. The history of Kazakhstan is very interesting, and I believe that it will be quite a lot of fun for the students to take the subject. It will be good for the students, because it will widen their opinion about the world. The teachers at QSI try their best to make the subject more entertaining
kotonavt

Con

It has to be decided by the students opinion.I think, for international students it's not really necessary.
aidak12

Pro

In the end, i do think that all students should know the history behind Kazakhstan. All students need to respect the country they live in, and by that you will have to know the history. I want to mention that i am not saying students need to know history very well, but they at least need to spend an hour studying it at school with the help of teachers at QSI.
kotonavt

Con

Maybe, it will be the best decision.
But, students have to have rights not to learn this subject, if they don't want to(with their parents permission)
:)