Shower_Curtains
kman100

Should Interracial Marriage/Couples be Illegal/Banned

Shower_Curtains

Pro

Interracial couples have:
More arguments and conflicts with extended families
Higher rates of divorce
Lower education and iq
Children with lower iq
Led to certain races being unable to find spouses aka. marriage squeeze
Led to their children being discriminated
Violated God's decision in placing his colored races over different continents
kman100

Con

I will wait for Pro to prove these baseless assertions, and explain why they support the resolution.
Shower_Curtains

Pro

1. People who marry a race different than their own, often argue over:
Whether wars along with the conquered lands were justified
How much control they should place over thier children

2. People that are interracial have higher counts of divorce(Over 50% for whites and african americnas)

3. and 4. Taken directly from a source - "Caucasoid brains are larger than Negroids and the frontal lobes have deep fissures associated with complex problem solving, whilst Negroid brains are smaller and have shallow fissures. Consequently the average Negro IQ is 15 points lower than the average Caucasian IQ. This result is found regardless of geography and social status. Negroes adopted into affluent White families and Negroes in Africa and in America all produce the same averaged IQ results. Obviously not all people have their average racial IQ and there are always exceptional individuals at either end of the scale, yet exceptions serve to prove the rule, rather than to negate it".

5. African American women find it difficult to meet and marry desirable and eligible African American men. As one of the most common interracial couples are Caucasian and African Americans.

6. Taken directly from a source - "Authors found multiracial adolescents reporting higher rates of problem behaviors. Several significant relationships between ethnic identity and racial discrimination were found with these problem behaviors".

7. God instructed that interracial couples should not marry. Christian Identity movement's followers believe that non-Caucasian peoples have no souls, and can therefore never earn God's favor or be saved. Believers in the theology affirm that Jesus Christ paid only for the sins of the House of Israel and the House of Judah and that salvation must be received through both redemption and race.
kman100

Con

kman100 forfeited this round.
Shower_Curtains

Pro

Shower_Curtains forfeited this round.
kman100

Con

kman100 forfeited this round.
Posted by Canuckleball 2 years ago
Canuckleball
You know, for someone from the 1800's Con is pretty tech savvy.
Posted by homunculus 2 years ago
homunculus
This has to be a troll. No one is this stupid, surely.
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
I'll be surprised if pro even debates this and dosnt just ff every round ... XD
The claims he made in round 1 are so false it's riddlues the mixing of genetics from different races has been proven to be very beneficial and has always been so hence why banging/procreating with your relatives is frowned on becuse using simlure genetics produces poor offspring with higher risk of birth defects . I know my mix baby is 3 times smarter than I am and 3 times better looking than me to boot.
Posted by kman100 2 years ago
kman100
@G-g-ghost
I can't wait to hear about "Gods plan to place his colored races across the continents"
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
Pro is a moron pros imaginary god is a moron .
Source pros round 1 stament.

Man I wish I could of grabed this debate gl con plz slaughter pro ruthlessly :P