CrownRaven
khajvah

Should Islam be banned from Christian majority countries?

CrownRaven

Pro

Saudi Arabia and countries with Islamic populated majority do not allow other religions.
khajvah

Con

I accept this debate and will be arguing against the ban of Islam. I won't be going too far on the round. I will mainly wait for your further arguments.

If your statement about Christianity being banned in Saudi Arabia is an argument, I would like to point out that it is a weak one. It is exactly the same as saying Christians should mercilessly cut the throats of non-Christian people, because some people in ISIS do the same to Christians, just because of their belief. Saudi Arabia is one country. One country out of many other Islamic countries and as for today, there is no religious war between Christians and Muslims that I am aware of.

Every law and every ban is made to make the lives of people more comfortable, safer and overall better, at least in civilized countries. I fail to see how banning a religious belief will make my life any better. If anything, it will make it worse, as I would not want to see my fellows going to jail just because that believe in something that I do not.

Here are a question that you should consider answering:

1. Does it make your life any more uncomfortable if there are people who follow some other religion than you?
If yes, how? In what ways does it make you feel more uncomfortable?
CrownRaven

Pro

CrownRaven forfeited this round.
khajvah

Con

khajvah forfeited this round.
CrownRaven

Pro

CrownRaven forfeited this round.
khajvah

Con

khajvah forfeited this round.
CrownRaven

Pro

CrownRaven forfeited this round.
khajvah

Con

khajvah forfeited this round.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
You can not bann thinking. Only people with that thinking.
Posted by Balacafa 1 year ago
Balacafa
Does that make it morally acceptable for us to do the same? If somebody does something wrong does that mean that we should copy them?