catlover101
kuttu

Should Justin Beiber get transported back to Canada for good?

catlover101
Started: 2/28/2016 Category: Music

catlover101

Pro

I really don't have an opinion for this one. I am good either way but if i had to choose then he probably should cause he was on drugs and got put in jail so many times.
kuttu

Con

I am not going to debate this argument, rather use this opportunity to make it clear that Justin is like any other human on this plante. He is allowed to make mistakes like any of us and to repent and move on from the past. If anything I believe that Justin is very inspiring. No he doesn't have the best record- something which cost him his dearly, even his career. It would have been easier for Justin to leave it at that. Justin however managed to set aside his pride and accept his wrongdoings. He has repented on his mistakes, made up for any negativity on his behalf and most importantly did not let his troubled past define him. Justin taught us all a lesson by coming back and coming back strong. Justin's passion to music and his career is clearly evident. An artist of such calibre does not deserve prejudice or injustice.

By now you've probably guessed that I am fan of Justin Bieber. However dont undervalue my arguments just because I may a little (or a lot :)l) biased. To be honest I never thought I would ever be a fan. In fact I remember when I would look down upon anyone who was fan, I would go so far as to say feeling sorry for them. However Justin's passion to music and the life lessons he has demonstrated in his life has changed my opinions completely.

If I ,who used to take pride in calling myself a non-beleiber, is able to talk so passionately about Justin, then there's got to be some truth behind his personality.

Now politely excuse me from this debate as I dont want to hear Justin being talked badly about.
catlover101

Pro

No, I honestly think that people live and learn and that is how they learn not to make the same mistakes.
kuttu

Con

kuttu forfeited this round.
Posted by kuttu 11 months ago
kuttu
@catlover101 -Sorry I didn't mean to be so aggressive and I do understand that you are not biased in this. :)
Posted by catlover101 11 months ago
catlover101
I am not talking badly about him, i am just curious to know who thinks he should get transported and who thinks he should not but i am with you on this one though. You live and learn. It part of life but i honestly don't know if he will learn but hopefully he will.
Vote Placed by fire_wings 11 months ago
fire_wings
catlover101kuttuTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.
Vote Placed by U.n 11 months ago
U.n
catlover101kuttuTied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeiture