Broad.Wins
Yonsoo

Should Kids Date When Ever They Want?

Broad.Wins

Pro

Kids should be aloud to date when ever they want because they could get a chance on love for the first time. If parents would be more laid back and let them date maybe they would live a happier life. We all had those times where your crushing and this boy and he asks you out and then keep it from your parents, WHATS THE NEED TO! If kids 9+ were aloud to date in a non-sexual ways I think it would be fair. if u were 15 and your parents still would not let you would probably get mad and not have a strong relationship with him/her family member. Isn't that something to think about!
Yonsoo

Con

First of all, you spelled "allowed" wrong. And second, if you were under 15 or 14, you wouldn't be able to do that much to expand your relationships. Most Junior High School relationships only last up to 2 weeks. Compare that to the fact that most High School relationships last up to 2 months. Would you date your crush for 2 weeks or 2 months? Think about it.
Broad.Wins

Pro

Maybe it could last maybe not for life but for a long time. If anything they could just be trying it out and nothings bad about dating for 2 weeks maybe they we not meant for one an other you never know.
Yonsoo

Con

Yonsoo forfeited this round.
Broad.Wins

Pro

Broad.Wins forfeited this round.
Yonsoo

Con

My opponent has forfeited this round so I win. VOTE FOR ME PLEASE. KIDS SHOULD DATE WHEN THEY HAVE MORE FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by caty44444444 1 year ago
caty44444444
Kids have their own freedom and can feel like dating when they want. They can do what they want when they want. They can have a serious relationship or be friends their choice. I take this from a personal side of the topic.
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
" Most Junior High School relationships only last up to 2 weeks."

Nice citations
Posted by wayne1088 1 year ago
wayne1088
yes they should and one time i had a girl frinds and it dinet work
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
I agree with SoulTechNamelll
But I do think that kids need to think about how old they are when they date. Kids in 3rd grade are already trying to grab a girls a**. Kids need to be mature enough, and know that they can handler a relationship. If not they could "fall in love," as they call it, 100 times before they even reach high school. Go Con!
Posted by SoulTechNameIII 1 year ago
SoulTechNameIII
I'm not sure that kids aren't allowed to date whenever they want. Even if there parents don't approve, you still can do it regardless.