Tina_Blessant08
CJJ80

Should Kids Have to wear school uniforms

Tina_Blessant08

Pro

You know if everyone wants to express themselves, then just give them one day a week to wear their own clothes, I can almost bet they will be much more agreeable with the uniforms. Also, for dances/prom/etc. Let them wear their own clothing, then they still get their own style and they didn't waste money for getting school clothes. Most parents have to scrape money and work a lot more just to pay for the school clothes that most kids want. This way they pay an agreeable price for a couple outfits and there, more money for shopping on the weekends/etc. You can also go home after school and change into your own "personal Style", then go meet your friends for something fun to do together, no one said you have to wear them all day, everyday.
CJJ80

Con

Kids shouldn't wear any school uniforms and then they don't have to waste money by buying their kids clothes for school why not they have their own style of clothes every day for the rest of their lives. The only time that they have to wear their uniforms is when they are in middle and high school they have to wear P.E. uniforms. Then they can wear what they want to school everyday for their own reasoning. They should always have the right of their own clothing.
Tina_Blessant08

Pro

Tina_Blessant08 forfeited this round.
CJJ80

Con

CJJ80 forfeited this round.
Tina_Blessant08

Pro

Tina_Blessant08 forfeited this round.
CJJ80

Con

CJJ80 forfeited this round.
Tina_Blessant08

Pro

Tina_Blessant08 forfeited this round.
CJJ80

Con

CJJ80 forfeited this round.
Posted by TheBrandMan 2 years ago
TheBrandMan
Good topic! Personally, I believe that students in fact should wear uniforms. I believe it helps with discipline, professionalism, and lessens the tendencies kids have to discriminate based on attire. I am all for it! I don't believe students should be walking around school in a wife beater, athletic shorts, torn up shoes or pajamas. I find it to be offensive and disrespectful to the institution. Countries like South Korea and Japan enforce these rules, and I think it's awesome.