Covington1x5
iwhit29

Should Kids be hunting at 12 years old?

iwhit29 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/1/2017 Category: Sports
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Covington1x5

Con

The age limit for kids to hunt big game should be raised. This is because if kids hunt at the age of 12 they have to be supervised (which can be a good bonding time) but it can still be a choice for parents. It also means that the kids should be able to hunt on their own. If kids cannot learn to be self sufficient then they will start bad habits. .

(1) http://content.time.com...
iwhit29

Pro

I do not understand what side you are arguing, please inform me in the second round what "bad habits" the kids will develop.
Covington1x5

Con

I mean when I say "bad habits" that kids may become to reliant on there Parent/guardian. If they can learn to to be accountable for their actions then the hunting age should be 12 years old. But I believe that most 12 year old's are not accountable for most things they do. In which can lead to injuring animals by not pursuing the animal that may or may not have been shot.