Olxhawk
bmart13

Should Logan Paul Be Forgiven

Olxhawk has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Olxhawk

Con

Should Logan Paul be forgiven? I think not. Logan Paul was outrageous, he didn't think the situation through - he just posted it online for everyone to see. Some people can't deal with their lives, they physically don't have the opportunity that we have, they may not be able to make a decision and they are already dying on the inside. They could have been SEVERELY bullied or are being chased down. The do eventually take the decision to kill themselves they don't want to be alive - they don't want to be known. They want to be removed from existence but then some 22-year-old mindless person exposes their identity to the pure horror of millions of viewers. Were that person to be looking down on the video, they would be horrified. Logan Paul is exploiting their trouble to the whole world and letting his existence been known forever.
So what does Logan Paul do in return? He apologizes, teaches himself a lesson to better himself though? Or does he do it to get positive attention towards him again?
bmart13

Pro

I believe Logan Paul should be forgiven. Not because he is spreading positive attention to himself, but because he is spreading positive attention toward suicide prevention. Logan went out on his own time to find what it truly means to live with those types of thoughts while risking fans leaving due to inactivity. His apology video was sincere and his actions proved him to be worthy of forgiveness. And I don't think his core audience would be or has been effected by his video, as when it was still up, it had a stupendous amount of support.

I am no way a fan of Logan Paul, nor do I think what he did was right, but I do believe that it's about time to let it go.