xXBlueGrizzlyXx
Lachoneus1

Should Marco Rubio win the president elections?

Lachoneus1

xXBlueGrizzlyXx

Pro

Yes Marco Rubio should win the president elections because he is a good guy and i would think he would make a really good president.
Lachoneus1

Con

Thank you for the opportunity to debate. This will be my first, so please forgive me if I break any codes of conduct. As far as politics goes though, I am (hopefully) well versed enough to win this debate. I will be arguing that Marco Rubio should not become the next president. I don't know what parameters you want to set for this debate, but I will assume since none were mentioned, that there are none. Best of luck to you, and thank you again.
xXBlueGrizzlyXx

Pro

xXBlueGrizzlyXx forfeited this round.
Lachoneus1

Con

It seems like my opponent has forfeited. I will just post a small list of arguments which I was planning on using, just in case my opponent comes back.

Marco Rubio should not be president of the United States for the following reasons:

1. He has had no previous executive experience.

2. The people of his own party did not want him to be president, which reflects poorly on his standing among the people he will represent if he is elected president.

3. He is too young and inexperienced. He hasn't had the full life which we have come to expect from presidents.
xXBlueGrizzlyXx

Pro

xXBlueGrizzlyXx forfeited this round.
Lachoneus1

Con

Down with Marco, I guess. I actually like him though. If he were still running I'd vote for him. I accepted this challenge to stretch myself and see if I could complete a turn around... Yeah, then my opponent forfeited. Vote con
xXBlueGrizzlyXx

Pro

xXBlueGrizzlyXx forfeited this round.
Lachoneus1

Con

Vote down Marco (again). Or not. You can vote for pro if you like. Or if you are crazy. Either one works
Posted by Lachoneus1 1 year ago
Lachoneus1
How do I know what?
Posted by livelifewell 1 year ago
livelifewell
How do you know that?
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
Even if he was still in the race, he REALLY shouldn't be running. You see, when he was nineteen, he was arrested for underage drinking, and possible sodomy, after hours at a public park with his friend. The same one who later ran a 24/7 gay web cam website. His brother in law was also in a drug ring and got busted.
Posted by Torton 1 year ago
Torton
Kind of irrelevant now that he's out of the race.
Vote Placed by warren42 9 months ago
warren42
xXBlueGrizzlyXxLachoneus1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes Con because Pro continued to forfeit. Arguments go Con because Pro's only arguments were founded on personal opinions toward Rubio, while Con pointed out his lack of executive experience and relatively low support from members of his own party.