jakeBatosn96
Kawurairee

Should Marijuana be taxed above normal taxation?

jakeBatosn96

Pro

Marijuana, if fully legalized for all 50 states, which by I do hope, I don't participate in it myself, but I think that it is a good idea to tax it, simply because the market is at a high demand for it, and I don't see it going down anytime soon. The marijuana market is a high value, High value, market. According to Forbes Magazine, "Marijuana could be America's next big export, and it could possibly be the start of us saving us from ourselves." It could help us with our debt.
Kawurairee

Con

That will defeat the entire purpose of legalising it.

If you legalise it, the criminals will begin blackmailing people to keep buying it from them as they give higher dosages,cheaply. then if you tax the legalised one and make it more expensive, it will make the entire working/lower class begin to resort back to the black market for their dope.
jakeBatosn96

Pro

jakeBatosn96 forfeited this round.
Kawurairee

Con

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
jakeBatosn96

Pro

You're argument in round 1 seems to be invalid there are what you could call, "demeaning words". You are instead attacking a person rather than the actual argument itself. Now My next argument for this is. a second contention, Taxation at 25% is beneficial to the economy and the people. Taxing this "Special good", at a 25% benchmark that there are Hikes in even the economy of Colorado, granted they are taxing at a 5% higher hike at 30% they are also having increases in not only population, but also in economic stimulus. So Who exactly is it harming? I am extrememely but politely urging people to vote pro in this debate!
Kawurairee

Con

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
jakeBatosn96

Pro

Are you planing to comeback with an argument? As it stands there is no attacking my case. So please, if you could it would be nice to hear from you!
Kawurairee

Con

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
jakeBatosn96

Pro

jakeBatosn96 forfeited this round.
Kawurairee

Con

Kawurairee forfeited this round.