aviatingmoon
avianage

Should Mayonnaise Be Considered A Lethal Weapon

avianage has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/27/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

aviatingmoon

Con

Hello, I've been wondering this answer for a while now. I, personally, am a fan of mayo. I've heard many negative comments about mayo, which has really hurt my feelings. Anyone willing to contest me I wish you luck. I'm also waiting to see how much you type in hopes of slacking off.

There's no way you can argue that Mayonnaise is a lethal weapon.

I will start my full argument after the Pro.
avianage

Pro

Mayonnaise should be considered a lethal weapon for the following reasons:

1. According to isitbadforyou.com, "Mayonnaise is a condiment made with a base of eggs yolks, oil, and vinegar. The thick and creamy food is packed with fat and calories which gives it plenty of flavor, but also makes it a fairly unhealthy ingredient, especially considering that most people will use more than the recommended serving size of two teaspoons." Another resource, the Food Network, says mayo is "brimming with fat". One cup contains 1440 calories, 160 grams of fat, and 24 grams of saturated fat, as well as 50% of your daily recommended amount of sodium. Therefore, it is proven that mayonnaise could be a leading cause in obesity if you eat it a lot. Obesity can lead to death. Mayonnaise is a lethal weapon.

Also, let's take a look at the container. Most mayo containers are made of hard plastic or glass. Both of which could be used as weapons. When thrown at the head, one could die from blunt force trauma. If one would break the container into shards of plastic or glass, they could cut someone in the jugular, wrists, et cetera, until they bleed out, or do a matter of other things. Essentially, the shards are knives. The paper on the bottle that advertises the brand could also cause paper cuts, which could get infected and kill you.

For these reasons, mayo should be considered a lethal weapon.
aviatingmoon

Con

You make a mediocre point.

Mayonnaise is a gift from the Gods.

If you did not know, Mayonnaise can be used for much more than decorating a sandwich. Mayonnaise can be used in head hair. It can moisten the scalp, and make your hair luxurious. Your locks can be soft and shiny, all thanks to Mayo. Mayonnaise is oil based, and shines your hair. You can be beautiful finally.

I bet you also didn't know that Mayo is the #1 food skin moisturizer. Mayonnaise contains lots of eggs and oils, that can benefit you and your skin's health.

Instead of a lethal weapon, mayo is a healthy condiment ready to be eaten. It can be used on tons and tons of foods, especially sandwiches.

Unless you eat gallons of mayonnaise every day you won't get fat
I'm right you're wrong deal with it
Posted by MissingChromosone 1 year ago
MissingChromosone
mayo is bae and i believe in the power
Posted by MissingChromosone 1 year ago
MissingChromosone
mayo is bae and i believe in the power
Posted by MissingChromosone 1 year ago
MissingChromosone
mayo is bae and i believe in the power
Posted by MissingChromosone 1 year ago
MissingChromosone
mayo is bae and i believe in the power
Posted by MissingChromosone 1 year ago
MissingChromosone
mayo is bae and i believe in the power
Posted by MissingChromosone 1 year ago
MissingChromosone
mayo is bae and i believe in the power
Posted by mayostheworst 1 year ago
mayostheworst
aviatingmoon why are you so cocky you won an argument you started about mayo being a weapon? Anyone could have won this debate if they were arguing your side...