ranger7880
maldroid18

Should Middle School, and High School Nurses be Allowed to Distibute Free Comdoms?

ranger7880

ranger7880

Pro

Yes, i think that they should distribute free condoms to middle school and high school students, because as you could see these days way too many female students are getting pregnant and most of them are dropping out of school because of this.
maldroid18

Con

Heck no! The object of sex between classmates should be enforced to restrict all together. If condoms were allowed, it would just give men ANOTHER reason to have underaged sex. It's basically the nurses (and definitely the school board's way of saying "We're ok with you having underaged sex with your classmates. Here, let us help."
ranger7880

Pro

i understand what you are saying but even if they do not give the students condoms the sneaky ones will still have unprotected sex which is never a good idea because of all the STD' s that are up and about. And there is still the risk of the females getting pregnant.
maldroid18

Con

(As a side note I hope you're aware you're encouraging sex in a way)
The way I see it:
No condoms= More cautious classmates= Less under-aged sex= Elimination of the problem
But if your theory is enabled:
Permission of condoms=less care of school staff=More under-aged sex= effect to everyday youth= a corrupt society
In a sense, it just breaks our society even worse than its broken today.
ranger7880

Pro

its not about kids starting to have sex at an early age, its about prevention and practicing healthy life habits, because sure some could practice abstinence but not all of them are going to do so it would be a good thing to give those kids condoms at an early age they will mostly practice using condoms later in their lives. This is why we have sex ed classes is middle and high school.
maldroid18

Con

Last thing im saying is... You WANT our youth to have sex. You're ok with it. I'm sorry but that... Thats just messed up. Schools would be insane to do something like this. If they get pregnant then thats a lesson to others that it shouldn't be done. This would have a huge effect on schools if it was to actually be permitted.
Posted by rileyzebrasky 3 years ago
rileyzebrasky
CON this is no.. stahp
Posted by maldroid18 3 years ago
maldroid18
Vote Placed by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
ranger7880maldroid18Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I straight up never hear a harms scenario from Con. More underage sex is bad. Why? He makes it blatantly clear that he thinks the reason is obvious, but it never comes up within the round. Even if I buy the idea that underage sex will occur more often, why does that matter in a world where condoms are readily available, preventing pregnancy and STD transmission? I can think of some reasons, but I didn't contribute to this round. Meanwhile, Pro at least states that a reduction in pregnancy is beneficial and gives reasons why. I'm not quite sure that simply handing out condoms will make sure kids use them, so I'm not sure that his points necessarily follow, but I don't hear any dissent on that from Con. So the scenario I get is more kids having sex, but doing so safely, versus the status quo where apparently some smaller number of kids are having sex and getting pregnant, ruining their lives. I don't think either of those scenarios are correct, but Pro is more convincing.
Vote Placed by TheNamesFizzy 3 years ago
TheNamesFizzy
ranger7880maldroid18Tied
Reasons for voting decision: here
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
ranger7880maldroid18Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had better spelling and grammer. Neither pro not con gave good arguments or sources.